Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Azzedar

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Bigguyinblack Posted:

And now it’s 4. My complaint is that I’m an bumhat with a small male reproductive organ. By choosing to work on Camwhores first over Trolls you’re failing to validate me as a person. As MC Banhammer pointed out, a very worthless person. My Gameplay posts are just as ****ing mindless as my RP posts. I just use the RP forums to FAP with my miniscule male reproductive organ. And you’re right I should have posted in Whiny ****es. Most of my complaints about my life, male reproductive organ and utter lack of reading skills should be here. I apologize.

Um, yeah… so wheres the problem?

Oh thats right, the above didn’t happen and pig feces for brains has his head too far up his bum to realize what the **** the rest of us find annoying and idiotic about his posts. Way to go, now go dry hump a porcupine you inbred ****ing twat.

**** you, you ****ing uppity ****! I’ll **** you and your lesbian fish eating friends in front of your ****ing mothers! You’re gonna DIE ****!!!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!