Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Azzedar

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

In the vein of movies that made money but were flaming puddles of moose ****…

Transformers – Another movie that molested my childhood and left it whimpering in corner til the next time they movie execs want to come and enjoy it. Steaming pile.

Pirates of the Carribeaners er whatever – While I found the first one entertaining, the 2nd was pure ****. It was nothing more than a 2 1/2 hour commercial for the third movie, which I won’t watch.

X-men 3 – I don’t even know where to start on this pile of dog vomit. So ****ty it hurt, I mean really hurt. Pbuming gall stones was more pleasurable than this.

Fantastic Four – the ONLY good thing about this movie might be Jessica Alba, but I’d have to watch it with the sound turned off… “The only time that **** better open her mouth is if she’s sucking my male reproductive organ!!”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!