Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

People keep thinking I’m flaming them when I’m just being a little over-the-top. The “chocolate-scoop-fueled-downvotes” theory has come up quite a number of times, including twice in this thread. I think I’ve even posted it before. It really does feel like a conspiracy in the middle of every week when your 2-3 scoop entries get nuked to -5 in the space of a few hours. I’ve been taking a break from forumbuildr because I was getting ****ed off at the effect.

Also being overly sensitive (read: bumhurt) about people thinking your motives are at least partially Domination-related is a little silly. You’re in the Klan most hated for its aggressively competitive stances. You’re leading in the top bracket because you spend hours and hours doing meaningless tasks for Domination power. You’ve made a thread about medals. Etc, etc. I’m sure people take my rejection of the 5-scoop AF limit to be personally-motivated for the same reasons, even though I’ve been saying for weeks that AF should be changed somehow.

Sancdar edited this message on 04/30/2008 7:50AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!