Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sir Tasnica

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Let’s focus on the problem at hand. Let’s call it the iterative approach.

The problem, as I see it is that people are sick of having to spend countless hours gambling just to compete in Domination.

The fix: Limit the number of scoops you can get from gambling.

I recognize that this may lead to vanilla scoops abuse again, but that’s already been nerfed and wasn’t really a problem, IMO. The fact that we encourage people to be in Klans, and partake in vanilla runs isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

Having a Flezz sink may be an issue for now until we have better and more ways to spend it. If people want to gamble for fun, and to make more money they can. We can address bigger potential issues in Flezz abundance later.

The main point, keep it simple since this is something we’d like to do for Wednesday after this round of Domination is over.

B2015

That’s why I like the Guess my Number solution, because in my opinion it solves both problems. If the wiki is right in saying that perfect play results in a 35% win rate, then a player simply CAN’T spend countless hours placing F1000 bets, even with a large bankroll. Instead they’ll have to use visits to earn fleez in order to get antifreeze, which would leave chocolate as the only scoop which doesn’t require a visit investment. As an added bonus, it’ll give players something to “spend” their excess fleez on.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!