Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sir Tasnica

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I agree with some that the best solution would be to shift antifreeze from Blackjack to Guess my Number. While players with a huge bankroll would be able to use it to their advantage at the moment, with such a high losing ratio their fleez should drop down significantly in the process of getting any large amount of antifreeze.

The only thing I’d wonder about is whether or not such losses can simply be made up through Blackjack. While I personally always struggle to break even when I’m running antifreeze, some people around here seem to have done much better. Whether that’s luck or enough skill to beat the house I don’t know, but if it’s the latter then any losses from Guess my Number could easily be recovered without using any visits, which would revive the problem.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!