Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

Sancdar Posted:

hnngh my haikus don’t have the right number of syllables because I am a dumb.

rp failure ABORT ABORT

p.s. that’s what your mom should’ve said

Lucinda Sherwood Posted:

How big is the rip? If it’s just over two or so threads, then you can probably darn it. But if it’s a large hole, I’m afraid you’re going to have to rip back and re-crochet the stocking. Find the seam at the toe, make a small snip with some cuticle scissors, and pick out the thread until you can start to unravel the stocking. (I bumume you’ve got yarn or thread to match the original.) Once you’ve unraveled to just past the hole, join using the new yarn and crochet back down to the toe again.

I have to say, though, I really think you should consider throwing the stockings out. Fishnet stockings are rather whorish, in my opinion.

As for the hole in your heart … well, dear, have you considered letting Jesus fill up that hole?

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

rp success

p.s. my apologies for making jokes about the murder of 30,000 innocent children
MySpace Tom edited this message on 04/28/2008 8:03PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!