Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Pink Floyd

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

BirdofPrey Posted:

whine 1.

First off you brought up the band issue to begin with, so don’t try and switch sides by saying it was me who brought up this whole issue. Before you, my few posts received no critique on their subject matter. And seeing by the majority of the posts like “bR%7T^Esddraftsf56%*(GJJHHgYT&*(y89y”, and “YOOU SUCK fabulous person !!!!”, I hardly think a couple of lyrics from a band I enjoy happen to be less intellectually stimulating than the fine examples given.

As for your musical tastes? I could care less. I’m happy with following your style of “fitting in” and just rather lump you in with the rest of the pieces of **** around here.

BirdofPrey Posted:

whine 2.

Your second response is actually really funny. It basically goes to show that either:

A) You are constantly bombarded by people that actually have something intelligent to say and you respond by trying to “dumb them down for their own good”.

B) Apparently you are called a piece of **** and a muppet often enough to the point that you physically react to it.

C) Have seen many many Pink Floyd fans and imitators on these boards which would in fact prove that I am not the “only” fan around.

and finally D) Dislike reading reading paragraphs and don’t read other peoples opinions and critiques because apparently someone who disagrees with you is automatically ousted as “one of those people”, instead of reacted to individually or otherwise.

BirdofPrey Posted:

cry cry cry…

You aren’t trying? Well thats relieving to know that being a douche comes so naturally for you then. I applaud your merit on being a dip ****. You truly are a fine example.

As for teaching me a lesson I hardly think that you berating me for the last 4 posts would seem to point out any type of mentor, student relationship. I mean unless you’re the Marquis De Sade.

My original posts were hardly serious. I actually enjoyed posting random lyrics that I felt attributed the original quoted post. I mean by your understanding of the way it “works” around here, the only enjoyment that matters is mine. And on that thought?

**** you muppet. Go **** a pig.

“There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it’s all dark.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!