Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Pink Floyd

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

BirdofPrey Posted:

i am jelus.

Because Bird of prey really is your name and who you are. [/obvious sarcasm]

You fail at ForumWarz with probably the dumbest statement ever made.

I want you to find Evil Trout and slap her upside the head for even allowing you to play here. Maybe with luck they can revert you back into a Re-Re since its obvious you are not much of a Troll.

Does it even occur to you that this whole game is based off of deception and/or a gimmicked character? Because its pretty obvious to me you AREN’T a Bird of Prey, and since you’re attacking my own personal decisions here and my own personal tastes as to what I do with “my” money, than you have something personal against me though I don’t know you from ****.

So here’s an idea. Why don’t you go **** yourself and then come back and start flaming me with a bunch of YOUR alternate accounts and go whine to your klan friends so they can ostracize me as well since you clearly aren’t (wo)man enough to stand up for yourself.

Set the controls for the heart of the sun.

“There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it’s all dark.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!