Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

VengeanceX

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I could never see Sweden limiting internet in any sense, especially because they didn’t care about the pirate bay for the longest time (granted that’s a tad off topic). And the only reason why they did something about their servers was the fact the MPAA and RIAA pressured them to.

Net Neutrality is a big issue for me, and I’ve actually asked the question to campaigning senators and governors when they come to town. It’s nice to hear a lot of support for it around here, but that’s mainly because this area tends to be more democratic. It’s really the corporations who are pushing for it though, which bothers me, because it seems that the interests of large conglomerates come first.

However tieing this all into the first post, I’m not sure if forumwarz servers are based in Canada or the US. I know the team is from Canada, and I’ve heard net neutrality is starting to become an issue there as well (from the P2P aspect of things).

VengeanceX edited this message on 04/25/2008 3:31PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!