Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

gabeisfalkin-
sweet

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

i write a bit, but ive been uninspired lately. mostly ive been writing ghost in the shell fanfiction where motoko has her way with bateau. There is something I’ve been working on though… here’s a sample

She stood on the ledge of the tower, magenta hair flowing behind her in the wind. Queen Riela stared off at the fuzzy green horizon, product of a golden sea and blue sky, and sighed to herself. She could take no more. The Xradkians were rapidly approaching the capital. This was not itself daunting, but her work in the military, back when she had only been a princess, had made clear to her the true nature of the enemy. There was no way their coraline walls and fortresses could defend against the superior weaponry of these people, and the Xradkians were well-known for biological warfare. Even if somehow they were repelled at the gate, there was absolutely no way she would be able to keep their plague out of the capital city forever.

She could not allow them the the honor of rightfully winning the throne.

She lept onto the rocks below, mouthing a silent prayer to the Goddess as she fell.

Several kilometers and a few moments away, within the city’s gates, a young scientist found a cure for the Xradkian war plague.

i would put some of my poetry in my sig, but then you would make fun of it and i would cry more.

-Gabriel I. Falkinsweet

——

emo is sad moe!!!11

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!