Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Summergirl_94 Posted:

My suggestion for antifreeze: Have gamblebot play by a set of rules that increases the house advantage by a bit. Multiple decks, for instance and/or lowering the BJ bonus. Right now I’m not even sure there IS a house percentage, I’ve won 80k today and I’ve made over 1,000 scoops this round. It’s gamebreakingly ridiculous and I’m not competing in domination until this is fixed a bit, it simply takes too much of my time now.

My understanding is that the deck is shuffled after each hand, i.e., the equivalent to a new deck each hand. So card counting won’t work, anyway. You should still be losing flezz over the long run, even if you’re getting the wins to get the scoops.

Oh, and lowering the blackjack bonus? Then it’s not blackjack.

Marcos El Malo edited this message on 04/23/2008 10:01PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!