Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

narth

Level 10 Troll

Unfunny fabulous person

BirdofPrey Posted:

tell me physically how it could occur, step by step. as you try, it will become clear to you how idiotic your comment was.

Velveteen Posted:

given enough time, isn’t it statistically possible that a house would be built by the immortal happy dog and the materials impervious to decay? given enough time, isn’t it inevitable?

No, because the dog would be more likely to break things than bumemble more parts once 2 parts go together.

The anology is flawed, because BoP is a lazy troll and can’t even copypasta good arguements. Seriously, you can do better than that christfabulous person, if you’re gonna copy something, don’t make it a flawed anology.

Even if the parts didn’t fall apart afterwards he’d never make a house because he’s just hammering. Whereas evolution is more, if he gets two parts right they will not fall from subsequent hammering. Also once a few random nails are in, a builder who can dig appears, and as more happens more people appear to do the other roles. Also if it’s done wrong, the bits dissbumemble, good as new after a while. And the bits last a stupidly long time, perhaps even foreevr. Also there’s potentially millions of these scenarios, with different dogs and builders.

The old analogy didn’t reflect the terms evolution works on. It’s like saying “your theory is wrong, because if I change it a bit it makes no sense”. Well no ****.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tame_Silver_Fox

Evolution may not be the cause of our existance, but it’s been proven. And for a lengthy process, I’d say taking 50 years is pretty good.

narth edited this message on 04/23/2008 9:08AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!