Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

narth

Level 10 Troll

Unfunny fabulous person

d000dl3s Posted:

My local town center in the UK has so many goths and emos its become a common sport to go out and scare them.

When I was young and stupid I was a goth to fit into the particular clique my “freinds” were in, but I soon learned they were mostly dity, smelly, self obsessed, whiney, superficial, arrogant, hypocritical, lazy “oh no one understands me thats why my mum does everything for me and i dont have a job” losers. I now look like your average hard bum chav, trainers and track suit, hoodie and cap. I just just have to say boo to people who think the are out of the matrix or are a vampire and they **** themselves. About a year ago i discovered other people who do the same thing, there are now about 20-30 of us who meet up now and then to and cleanse the town centre of these losers. Its not becouse we dont like them, thy are probably decent people when they snap out of it, but untill they stop hanging around our places of work, losing us business by making our town look like some kind of dirty vagrant fetish club they are open targets.

Go have a wash, get some decent clothes that you dont wear every single day without washing, and for christ sake, get a hair cut.

Your town needs somewhere for them to go. Like a skatepark, with lots of benches, that tends to redirect them. The only time it doesn’t work is when chavs set up there and drive them away. If you direct a few of their friends there (and a few will skate), they follow.

Problem is that chavs are not the solution to this issue, they’re a worse problem to displace it. Yes, I don’t get goths, and the ones that do have poor personal hygiene might be a pain. However trust me here. At least they aren’t intimidating. The thing about chavs is not that they are “hard” they aren’t. It’s that they’re aggressive, and people would rather avoid conflict, that they move in large packs, and often carry weapons. So it’s not a chav, but 20-30 of them, with a dozen knives and a couple of bike chains and a small chance of a gun. No person in their right mind ****s with a chav, not because he’s handy, no, it’s easier to just walk round them then fight them, risking a weapon being pulled and 8 of them piling in.

Funnily enough chavs drive off business too.

Oh and I haven’t met a goth over school age who didn’t have a job or wasn’t in full time university education.

Of course I would say that, I don’t own a leather jacket or spikes, I wash if I’m going any futher than the corner shop on a given day, and I’m definatley not full of loathing and angst. But I’d probably still be the target of your bull**** wannabe vigilante raids if I were a few years younger. I still get **** from chavs *just* because of my hair (which is LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNG and curly)(even when I was 13 and dressed like a chav, I didn’t get stick from goths for my appearance, they just let me be).

On top of this the “alternative” music society in the uni I went to is the most open clique ever. Doesn’t matter who you are, your gender, sexuality, race, clothes, you turn up and treat everyone with respect and you get the same.

I’ve not noticed that from chavs. Hell, they use “gay” as an insult and make on the spot judgements based purely in appearance.

I’m sure your heart is in the right place, but just think about it. You aren’t making things better, and there’s probably a better solution if you pester the local council. Just think, £10K on a skate park and everyone is happy. You can chill with your friends instead of harbuming kids. The kids get somewhere to hang out, and the rest of town get to be happy.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!