Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

awww, poor escher! i agre wit evry1 who sed u shuld do wut maeks u happy!!1! if u feel emty insid u shuld make sur ur gitng enuff food tho. n i agree wit whoevr sed if its teh men thats bothrng u, u shuld ttly just send ur pics 2 teh gurlz, cuz we can aprciat u in ways men cant evn dreams of. i also agree thta women r bettr than men, cuz, u no, we haev mammary glands n thye dont. n we can maek them nawt b abl 2 think nytim we want just by showng them our mammary glands, but it taks a specal kind of man 2 maek us weak in teh knees. 2 inchs dont cut it.

Summergirl_94 Posted:

Does someone have a link to a “re-Intelligencer” of sorts? My head hurts trying to make sense of this ****Log in to see images!

ur a camwhore who cant spaek camwhore? r u sur ur a real camwhore?

im such a whore Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!