Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

AlPHa-mCStaG-
GeR-053

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

If I believe in a perfect god then he must be perfect. Anyways, if you choose to not believe in a god, then the non-existent god is not perfect, therefor cannot be the god I believe in. You cannot disprove my god because he is perfect, and the quality of nonexisting takes away from a perfect god. (Which as atheist you are claiming there is no god at all)

god that exists is perfect > god that doesn’t exist, therefore your nonexistent god doesn’t exist, but a perfect one with the quality of existing does.

Now this theory doesn’t state the Christan, Jewish, or Indian god is create. In essence it could say any god is right, but it does state there is a god. It is rather silly in one way to be such a close minded individual and state that there isn’t a possible chance at all for there to be a god. Agnostic would be a much better choice.

Atheism:

Once there was nothing, then it exploded.(ummm…conservation of mbum?)

Agnostic:

Can’t tell you what exactly happen, won’t shut down that the universe is part of a master plan, its got some trippy stuff, but at the same time, can’t shut down that there is other logic behind it.

Christian:

God decided He had an idea, so went with it, now here we are.

Now from this point you are lead into other questions, but I will let you decide if you ask them or not. But if you do believe in a god then it is your view on how can go about believing in one. I won’t lie, in personal opinion I am of Christan faith, its a feeling I have and one I wouldn’t mind to give others the opportunity to share, but ultimately thats your choice, which makes the whole thing pretty good, free will and such.

Now normally I don’t intend on replying to these posts, but do enjoy bashing on die-hard atheist just as much as they think its ‘cool’ to bash on every other religion. I think its rather arrogant, and almost stupid, to shut yourself down to any argument, to become completely closeminded to something just because you can’t prove it…lets face it you can’t prove it either. Common fact, our current theory(yes THEORY) on physics that is taught in grade school is actually a mix-mash form of the two most popular theories of physics. Truth be told, both can not exist at the same time, so we pick and choose the best parts(it doesn’t hurt us at the moment because much of it is at the subatomic and pure energy state). Since you cannot prove either form of physics, are you going to stop the clbum, or openly tell everyone you don’t believe in that? I believe the non-belief in any possible god would be atheist, and the non belief in something you can’t fully prove(such as physics) is arrogant. Have you ever personally seen an atom? seen gravity?(other then its effect) seen Pluto with your own eyes? You may have seen pictures and stuff, but you take it for granted it does exist. The fact you want to deny a possible explanation to the universe, life, and everything(42! I set myself up for that one) but keep the other explanations is rather close minded.

AlPHa-mCStaGGeR-053 edited this message on 04/23/2008 3:42AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!