Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Vagitarian

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Troll

Im a stupid ****wad

Evil Trout Posted:

There is no single game that I am more excited about this year than Grand Theft Auto IV. It’s coming out a week from today and I can hardly wait.

I have seen the trailers and a bunch of screenshots, but I have purposely kept myself away from details involving the gameplay and storyline so that I can be surprised when I play it. I understand they’ve changed a lot of the dynamics of the game, but I’m okay with that.

So far my favorite GTA setting has been Vice City, with the Miami Vice style locale and 80’s soundtrack. The best for missions is by far San Andreas though, which I’m sure I dumped well over 60 hours into.

Anyone else looking forward to it?

Make an unnecessary additional board about it, and have a gimmick mod that everybody hates! Is funny! /Borat

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!