Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

this one chick used to frequent a board on my friends site. then she started posting topless pictures of herself and started e-dating one of the site owners. then she dumped him and e-dated the other site owner (and possibly met in person?) her sister posted things saying topless pics were not her style and that she had changed. the site was shut down over drama between the two owners (partially involving the girl – one got the other fired from his IRL job because of a threatening voicemail he had left over the dispute between their e-dating this girl)

a few months laters i saw her on suicidegirls. her name is quinne (or something like that). then she moved from canada to LA. I guess she “made it” Log in to see images!

edit – to answer your question though, i would strongly consider doing your own site first and spamming SG-Fan communities forums with links to your own site. If you get get a decent amount of traffic, you’ll probably make a lot more money than SG will ever give you.

aSh-gangSTA-685 edited this message on 04/21/2008 1:36PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!