Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

ben-xo

[Team Shortbus]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

What’s so wrong about people finding meaning through different avenues? Can you honestly say his life is any worse than yours because he finds meaning in something you don’t?

Indirectly, that was my point. I’d prefer it if people found meaning through different avenues. What BoP said, though, was that atheism renders life meaningless.

You’re not helping counter his point with the attitude you’re taking in this post, honestly.

Attacking my conduct rather than my content is kinda Camwhorish you OOC trollfabulous person! (My conduct was not intended to be pleasant, but I stand by what I said. Log in to see images!~)

It doesn’t mean you don’t understanding what free will means, it means you’re using your lack of belief in it to excuse your actions.

No, it means you don’t understand what lack of free will implies. If you understood what it implies, you’d see that it doesn’t excuse anything. Anyone who betrays themselves like this is a fool.

Don’t worry, I agree.

\o/

I was trolling.

I know.

On the gay issue though, if religion believes homosexuality to be immoral, it’s not a stretch for the belief that homosexuals will pbum on a lack of morals to their children.

That’s a transitive fallacy because each individual moral from the set is not co-dependent on any other. So a homosexual would bring up a child to believe that homosexuality is OK; in that sense they’d pbum on a single dubious “immorality”. But it does not affect any other morals from the set because none of them depend on that one.

But the bible says God specifically made us. It doesn’t matter how big the universe is, he made us and is watching us. He made the universe for us.

The bible was written by men, and men are self-centered, so of course it says that. Back in those days, that was fairly credible stuff.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!