Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

12yoIRL

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

From other browser games I know that it can be a big problem if your success in the game is entirely correlated with how long you’ve been an active member. I.E., a game in which the players who’ve been there for a year are godly and new members will have to take a year themselves to reach that point (by which the older players will be just as hard to reach anyway) tends to stop getting new members altogether. In a game where there is no direct character competition and you don’t lose anything but currency it can be hard to implement a way to stop this from happening, but as it IS still a competition it’s important to introduce limits on player progress to prevent newer players from being discouraged from the game.

Trying not to sound presumptuous, but it just seemed to me that there isn’t really anything like that here – yes, we stop at level 10 for now, but as cred still increases at that point older players will still grow exponentially stronger than newer ones. Most of those at level 10 now, when we can level up again, will be unattainably stronger than the newer members at that point, I’d say. Wouldn’t it make sense to block cred growth as well as level growth?

(no I’m not saying this because my cred is high/low or because I favour group X over group Y Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!