Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Seerow

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’m just curious as to what the lowest level the last mission has been finished at. I’m currently a level 8 troll, with lots of spare money, if I bought a ton of XRXR’s with my money, I’m pretty certain I could take it. (I took out two threads then got pwned cause I took a risk in attacking rather than healing thinking my attack would finish off the thread…Log in to see images!

So that makes me wonder, what is the lowest level Episode1 has been finished at? This can be used either for those of you whom have done it to brag, or Trout can come in and pwn people cause I’m sure he’s got stats on what level each clbum has beaten it at. Either way, I’m curious. I’m pretty sure if you went straight to it without grinding you could get there around level 6-7 so it seems like that would be the theoretical max, but I’m not entirely sure Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!