Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

genericangstyposter Posted:

I’m still not sure exactly what equipment I should get. I need to know if provisions are important, et cetera (I’ve had DMs that had you keep track of every arrow, and everything that you ate, and even where you went to the bathroom, so this is important for me :-P).

Heh, I think that would be amusing, but… no. Not for me. Honestly, as far as my games go, what I usually like to do is issue magical items near the start of the game that ensure unlimited supplies of food for the whole party so we can get on with the bloody plot instead of worrying about how you’re going to carry that 9lb worth of rations and 2lb worth of your own excretion. Same thing for arrows and shots because I’ve been a player myself, and I know the pain of keeping count of those things.

Besides, one of the perks of being in a dungeon is that the state provides for your lifestyle. Log in to see images!

However, that said, clothing is important! I’ll bumume people who do not purchase any clothing will be thrown into one of those state-issued prison jumpers and become the next most eligible target for bounty hunters everywhere. The way you’re dressed may also give you cirgreat timesstance modifiers to your Bluff, Diplomacy or similar checks, so do take some time to think about that.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!