Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

genericangstyposter Posted:

I’m an archery/charismatic type human rogue (obviously, with the standard thieving abilities for dungeoneering, so that we don’t die). He prefers the bow, although he is not averse to pulling out his rapier if it’s absolutely necessary. He’s very good with the ladies, and (as a result) isn’t very well liked by most men. He got thrown in jail for sodomy and “corrupting” a virgin. Of course, this probably wouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t a powerful merchant’s daughter… and if he didn’t leave her after having sex with her after promising that he would love her forever. “But I’m an adventurer, and so I have to be moving on, now. Next time I’m in town, I’ll make sure to look you up.” That was about when she told her dad. Even about the uh… unorthodox sex he “tricked” her into. At least they didn’t catch the gold that he stole from them (mainly because he spent it).

He has a legitimate occupation as a locksmith (at the moment), but he’s been a pimp, a gambler, a gigolo, a loan shark, a bank clerk (very briefly), a bounty hunter, and a mercenary. When he was locked up, he told them the “truth,” saying that he was a milliner named Angus Brown (his real name is Jason Voaer, if you’re curious). Anyway, he’ll try anything twice, and you can take that absolutely any way that you can. He’s the type of guy who isn’t afraid of the druid in her animal form, if you know what I mean. As long as she really IS a human… or humanoid. Or sentient, at least. He’s even had sex with a few men, although he tries to avoid it, because he’d get more than locked up in the less cosmopolitan areas of the world. That being said, he’s liable to have a lot of ex-lovers and one night stands hanging around nearly every city, village, and outpost in the world. “I remember this one girl, a servent… this was when I was a farmhand. I told her that I was going to milk cows, and I never came back. As I understand it, she hung herself the next day. She had problems. I almost feel bad about taking her necklace.”

Brilliant. I think you and the necromancer would get along like Log in to see images! as a clbum skill and 1 free rank in it, while non-natives would get the same deal for their own home town. Your choice, ultimately.

Looks fantastic so far, guys. Now as soon as Dinictus posts his character, and everyone posts up the numbers, we’re good to go! I’ll advise everyone to format their character sheets in Notepad or an equivalent word processor and then use [code] tags to post it up here. Format your sheet in any way you see best, as long as it’s clear and readable: I’m not picky otherwise.

eponymous_ennui edited this message on 11/11/2007 6:43PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!