Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Night Gaunt

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I guess I’ll post what I have been thinking so far for my character.

My character is a male reproductive organy 30 year old man. He smarter than you and will not fail at any moment to let you forget that. He’s a wizard that has been studying necromancy because deep down, he’s extremely afraid of dying. At some point he heard of liches and he’s dedicated himself to attaining this secret of immortality. Don’t expect him to put himself in harms way unless there’s a promise of a juicy reward. He’s not really as all powerful as he’d like you to think he is so most of his time has been spent studying and experimenting with the deceased to attain more knowledge. He also reads a lot about his favorite subjects (Log in to see images!) and like all good necromancers, he’s power hungry.

He doesn’t have a lot of friends thanks to his morbid personality. His best friend is actually his rat familiar. He doesn’t have a job but makes a bit of money by selling bodies or parts of bodies to medical schools in secret.

I’m thinking he got arrested after trying to dig up a freshly buried body.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!