Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Sabre_Justice Posted:

Sweet.

Nondescript so far. Personally I’d prefer to start with the technical details and work from there, oddly enough.

As said, I’m thinking a fairly versatile warrior, with the halberd being only one of several weapons. Decked out in armour, though not to an extreme extent, and he likes it in black.

And I picked Neutral because I figure it’d be fun to play a character who just doesn’t give a damn what he does. So leaning heavily towards Neutral Evil.

And backstory… I’m not really into drama, but here goes…

How about a character who was once an honourable warrior believed to be destined for greatness and ended up joining the army… but over a few years he ended up seeing and doing enough horrible acts that he became disillusioned with what he formerly believed and by the end of it he just didn’t give a damn about good or evil anymore, and despite being hailed as a war hero he ended up doing any mercenary work that came his way if it paid enough. At some point he got on the wrong side of the local authorities and ended up thrown in a dungeon with a bunch other creepy folks…

Fair enough. Just a word of warning, though: a war hero means that there’s a good chance many of your military pals would recognise you on sight if you make a jail bust. Are you sure you don’t want to become an anonymous war veteran instead? Log in to see images!

The black armour can be explained by your character being part of the Obsidian Legion, an elite psych-ops strike force designed to strike fear and terror into the hearts of the enemy. Nothing quite says “badbum” as much as a bunch of men dressed in pure black armour smashing into your flanks in complete silence.

The most recent war would be the Dragon Wars, a number of years ago (six to ten; you decide), when Dentatus the Elder Red mounted an bumault on the City in a desperate bid to destroy the reincarnated form of Plinius, his twin. Armies were rallied to both sides of the wall, and there it raged for six months before Plinius came into his own power. In the process, though, a good sixth of the city was destroyed, and the ruined districts are still charred and abandoned, with rumours of it being haunted by the many vengeful shades of soldiers slain there.

Oh, and the orphanage question? He’d probably chuck a torch at it and make sure it burns. Whatever happens to the orphans is irrelevant.

Welcome to Neutral Evil Corps, hope you enjoy your stay. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!