Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

bumuming (that’s always dangerous, but I have to start somewhere) that the new cards would be added to the mix of current cards – the overall chance of getting any one specific card would be a lot more difficult.

Opinions on each card…

Pick your poison – nice.

Card Shark – interesting, but not terribly useful, since it’s at random.

Every kid loves ice cream – really dangerous and game shifting. This is such a cool idea, I love it and want it to be available, but right now I just see it locking down klan pod control even more. X players will get medals – they use all scoops to obtain shields and improvement cards. Other klan members use all scoops to get ‘Every Kid Loves Ice Cream’ and destruction cards. If that method was followed in combination with vanilla and a bit of anti-freeze every pod could be determined with certainty based on which klan had the most members in a pod.

Joker – see above. Again, serious power advantage for klans.

male reproductive organshot – fun!

Crouching Coward – could be just the thing to bring about some in klan attacks. I’d love to see Dom move back towards the pvp arena that existed before vanilla broke.

Dy-no-mite! – love it. Would it work even if the person playing the card didn’t have scoops to lose?

Slipstream – seems like a great idea, but awfully overpowered. Won’t this just radically increase the Dom card pool? When would any player with Dom experience choose anything else?

Erection – very cool, much more effective than Switcharoo.

Demolition – very cool.

Pbum the Buck – completely awesome!

Spread the love – completely awesome!

Peek-a-boo-boo – great idea. Currently peeping tom’s are a bit silly and useless (do I care what the 50 Dom cards are if the person has 50 Dom cards?) This in combination with the random card destroyer could make pure card based strategy a bit shaky. Love it.

Chameleon – pure win. Even more griefy and male reproductive organish than the bumhole.

Mirror Mirror – great idea.

Dirty Bomb – revenge is awesome, helping a friend is sweet, but this, like Every Kid Loves Ice Cream and Joker are sheer power for klans. On the flip side this could motivate random players to jump on board with a new strategy.

Overall, I’d like to see them all tossed out there for a two week test run. Tweak or nerf if needed.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!