Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

UNDead-bUgGeR

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

kinky_gerl87 Posted:

Damn, I’ve been consistently getting pwned by the KKK and I’ve been unable to move on. Even with a Charisma of 8 (inclusive of +2 from items) I’m not getting enough flezz at level 6 to be able to cover the healing expenses required to pwn and XSS it at the same time. Is it just my build, or are other Camwhores having this problem too?

The early levels were a piece of cake for me, but now I’m just in this rut and it’s mildly annoying. Log in to see images!

I’m giving this a shot tomorrow with my new attack. At level five I was getting destroyed. I was getting to the last two or three threads without it, using quite a few items, so I’m hoping to actually get it to work now.

Also nice avatar Log in to see images! UNDead-bUgGeR edited this message on 11/10/2007 12:57PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!