Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dan0rz Posted:

one of the things you could do is move everything that is nothing to do with the world of forumwarz outside of the white space and vice versa, this creates a nice clear but subtle demarcation, and things can be moved around like your bookmarks could be on the screen of your “computer” but the link to the leaderboards and options and the help file can stay where they are on the top.

this is hardly a minor UI interface suggestion i know but i’m interested to hear what y’all think about it Log in to see images!

I actually like the way both in- and out-of-character things are merged together right now, creating this very subtle but omnipresent sense of immersion. For instance, Tubmail being located under Bookmarks is brilliant, and giving PCs the ability to send each other Tubmails is fantastic.

That’s not to say I’m disagreeing with you, though. I just wish there was some way to preserve that sense of immersion while making life easier for everyone involved.

EDIT: hurr me spel gud

eponymous_ennui edited this message on 11/10/2007 12:04AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!