Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Kelp Plankton Posted:

During combat, please make the “YOU CANNOT USE THIS AT THIS TIME” notification not make you unable to do anything. I get that people need to see it, but, I tend to click a little early. There’s a few ways to fix this.

1: rather than a popup, just have a little message pop up next to your cursor while clicking that fades out after a moment so it doesn’t disrupt gameplay

2: have clicking on an attack before your turn is ready queue it up and cause it to automatically activate as soon as it’s able to, like most MMOs can do.

3: just remove the popup, as I’m sure people will click twice on their own without needing to be screamed at by the game

It’s basically gotten to the point where I’m getting more annoyed at this little window than I am at losing against forums, simply because I tend to be a click-happy player.

Also, I’d love it if we could get a second bar for ‘combat’. I’ve run out of space.

Seconding the second bar for combat. Either add it below the current bar or have a bumon that switches the first bar with the secondary one, and vice versa, if space or formatting is an issue.

I’ll also like to be able to see a numerical representation of the Ego/Tears and Forum Ego bars without having to mouse over them. Perhaps as an option that can be turned on/off in Optionals?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!