Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

7u880y Posted:

Are the threads in the “Headbanger’s Hellhole…of Death” forum supposed to vary a a lot in hitpoints? About half of them had about 200 hitpoints and the other half about 60-80 or so. In the other forums I’ve visited so far the difference in hitpoints in the individual threads seemed pretty much negible.

I don’t know just how the various forums are supposed to be ranked in difficulty, but I was under the impression that the forums with the rpg, furry, headbanger and emo theme were supposed to be roughly the same tier, but the headbanger forum felt much easier than the others.

edit: added spoiler tags in case people would like to find out for themselves.

Yes, half the the threads in that forum are significantly weaker than others. If you can figure out which ones are which it’s useful for grinding because the cred is the same.

As for tiers, it’s definitely up there as far as difficulty goes. We might make it tougher since there’s no mission that involves pwning it.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!