Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

In my experience it’s not the sexiness that’s a problem, it’s ego. The camwhore heal/buff was nice when you got it, but now it feels like an ability to stall.

The Pump Me Up ability rarely seems to make me able to kill a thread in less turns that I otherwise would. What it does is heal me for a bit more than a thread attack and it is essentially free, or at least very cheap to use since the buff almost always allows you to finish a thread of with one of the less sexiness costly attacks. The most important thing the buff does, which is quite usefull, is that by being able to ‘stall’ every 3rd turn you get to use Threaten to the Contact Authorities and Bad Poetry attacks more often as spending turns stalling with Pump Me Up will lower the countdown on the stronger attacks.

Cubear Posted:

with my level 8 attack (call the fuzz, heh) i’m finding that buffing seems more and more something to do when I’ve got no other attacks.

Yeah, this is what I’m trying to say.

7u880y edited this message on 11/09/2007 8:46AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!