Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Halberd Posted:

cHeErLeAdEr_FiSh-69 Posted:

Man don’t tell me that I picked the clbum it’s impossible to beat the game with Log in to see images!

Are you kidding? You have a clbum that you can heal and offense buff with at the same time. Just keep beating up on the hardest board that you can without using any items and collect a day or two’s shipments, the more cred you get the better your items will be, so you’ll keep getting more expensive junk.

Also, save up for the +50 sexyness shoes that cost several thousand, ignore the rest. The mbumive sexyness boost will help tons.

the +2 offense makes things a slight bit more easy, but the 30-35 damage it heals winds up being +15-20 damage healed.

with my level 8 attack (call the fuzz, heh) i’m finding that buffing seems more and more something to do when I’ve got no other attacks.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!