Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

HaggisBasher

[Team Shortbus]

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Hello, this is Quoc again. Thank you all very much for quick responses. All active efforts are greatly appreciated. The shopping center security has not yet contacted me any information regarding the whereabouts of my mother. To answer questions that I noticed addressed in the responses; I have a father, a grandmother and two sisters left. Thank you for your concern of me being orphaned, but luckily I still have loving family who would love to support me in the search efforts, but are not currently allowed vacations from their jobs. As for the kind patron who claims to have taken my mother in, thank you very much if you are being honest. I have deep respects for you and I understand very much expecting retributions for such a benevolent act. Please allow me information on how to contact you to negotiate a payment to be received by you. If this indeed was a hoax and you are aware of my mother’s location, please give me the information. Thank you again for your support!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!