Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

frisky_sanchez_1 Posted:

I’m stuck even earlier on Fitness/KKK. Log in to see images!

Maybe I screwed up my character development and fallen off the wayside.

I’m wondering if there’s some discord with the cost-per-ego of the higher level items.

I seem to get pummeled in the FF forum and barely do any damage even with fap+LOL. They also deal a lot of damage and I can’t buy enough healing items to keep up.

Obviously it’s not impossible; curious if anyone has any strategies/ideas or am I right about the healing items ratio thing?

The more expensive healing items also heals more Ego per flezz, so it’s always a good idea to buy them instead whenever you can afford it. Remember that, after you heal up, you’ll be hit again before you can launch your next attack: factor that into account whenever deciding which Smileprin to buy. That said, always keep one or two of the second highest level of healing items handy for the times when you just need to get one more attack into the last thread and you don’t really want to waste the Smileprin XR just to Helmet Bash the thread’s last point of Ego away.

I can’t speak for Trolls, but as an Emo Kid I find myself not needing to use more than 4 XR XRs and 1 Tearsdrop per thread even in the more powerful forums, epic boss forums excluded. It’s usually a good idea to buy a good item that gives you decent stat boosts instead of frontloading on heals. Offense is always better than defense, since you always go first in threads.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!