Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

UncleAstley Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

Crud, I’m only familiar with 3.5. Is there a significant difference?

If it’s cool, I’ll be happy to bust out my human Paladin, and raise him a few levels if necessary.

He got thrown in prison for asking too many questions.

If he isn’t eligible, I can always bust out my half-dragon/quarter human/quarter T-rex creation…

Not significantly, as far as I’m aware. Some minor changes like Pick Pocket got changed into Sleight of Hand, Wilderness Lore got scraped etc etc, but the majority of changes were in spells. The latter is my main motivation for not switching to 3.5, really: something about the spells don’t sit right with me for some arcane reason.

With regards to the Paladin, we’ll be running an evil game here, so it’ll probably be Log in to see images! as far as your character is going to be concerned. And that I’ll rather not have. Still, if you like, roll up a new character and you can hop on this happy loveboat.

EDIT: Hah, in before edit. Log in to see images!

Hehe, I noticed. Yeah, I’ll try and roll up a neutral or evil character. This should be fun…

Still probably a fighter. Rogues are a bit cliche and spellcraft is something I may as well stay away from anyway.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!