Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock I AM BACK!

Monkey in a -
suit with a -
DEMON

Avatar: 48397 Thu Oct 16 01:53:11 -0400 2008

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I have traveled through time, beyond the stars, to seas and skies unknown.

I have taken tea with the Elder Gods and even though my future self will be exorcised from the body of the monkey, I took the liberty of traveling through time for a few thousand years.

NO ONE CAN OPPOSE ME, I AM THE GREATEST SIMIAN SECRET AGENT OF ALL TIME, IMBUED WITH UNHOLY POWER. SOON YOU ALL SHALL BOW BEFORE ME AS I UNLEASH THE END TIMES UPON THIS NAIVE AND UNSUSPECTING SECULARIZED WORLD.

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Um…why?

Do you want to be exercised exorcised from the monkey again?

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

HEHEHEHHEHEHE! No matter how the pst or future turns out I WIN! HEHEHEHHE!

There’s a lesson somewhere here I am sure but…oh yes! Evil will always triumph because good is dumb! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Monkey in a -
suit with a -
DEMON

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Noturnal_Heartache Posted:

Um…why?

Do you want to be exercised exorcised from the monkey again?

**** THAT, I HAVE A GREAT PERSONAL TRAINER

ANYWAY THAT HASN’T HAPPENED YET.

See, just before the exorcism I slipped into a pocket dimension, traveled the cosmos for countless millennia, and then returned.

Except from my point of view, I will not be returning for the exorcism another thousand years.

Monkey in a suit with a DEMON edited this message on 07/04/2008 3:50PM

NO ONE CAN OPPOSE ME, I AM THE GREATEST SIMIAN SECRET AGENT OF ALL TIME, IMBUED WITH UNHOLY POWER. SOON YOU ALL SHALL BOW BEFORE ME AS I UNLEASH THE END TIMES UPON THIS NAIVE AND UNSUSPECTING SECULARIZED WORLD.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Dammit, I got rid of you!

If only I’d had the right herbs…

Monkey in a -
suit with a -
DEMON

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Janie Posted:

Dammit, I got rid of you!

So…All those kind words you spoke, when we made love…? Did they mean nothing?!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

We didn’t make love, you monster. I put your spirit into a doll and buried the doll. How did you get out?

Monkey in a -
suit with a -
DEMON

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Janie Posted:

We didn’t make love, you monster. I put your spirit into a doll and buried the doll. How did you get out?

THAT is exactly what I needed to know…BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUTURE SELF, I AM COMING

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Monkey in a suit with a DEMON Posted:

**** THAT, I HAVE A GREAT PERSONAL TRAINER

ANYWAY THAT HASN’T HAPPENED YET.

See, just before the exorcism I slipped into a pocket dimension, traveled the cosmos for countless millennia, and then returned.

Except from my point of view, I will not be returning for the exorcism another thousand years.

Oh dear, hmmm, I, uh, would fire that personal trainer if I were you. Definitely just stealing your money.

And I still have that holy water from last time…er, the last time you haven’t experienced yet.

...What! It was a very nice bottle!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

oops. Nocturnal, you did bury that doll after I pbumed out, right?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!