Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Level grinding?

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

Have any of you trolls finished Roleplaying Geniuses and the furry forum yet? What level were you? I gave the first a try tonight and it basically kicked my bum, whereas the other forums up until then have mostly been a piece of cake.

If I do need to grind some levels for it, what’s the best forum to do so? I’ve been using the feces forum for that, since I can pwn it without healing, so I guess that’s the best option?

Prosthetic_m-
ind

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’ve been stuck there too for the last several days. It doesn’t bode well if a level 8 is stuck at it as well. The only thing I can think about is maybe saving up a thousand or two flezz and just brute forcing it with smileprin xr xr.

Edit: I’ve been using the KKK forum myself.
Prosthetic_mind edited this message on 11/08/2007 12:50AM

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

Prosthetic_mind Posted:

I’ve been stuck there too for the last several days. It doesn’t bode well if a level 8 is stuck at it as well. The only thing I can think about is maybe saving up a thousand or two flezz and just brute forcing it with smileprin xr xr.

Edit: I’ve been using the KKK forum myself.

I actually hit 8 after grinding with the rest of my visits for today, so I’ve only tried it at 7. I ended up with a new attack and 60 more Ego, so that might make the difference.

PhonesItIn

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I almost beat it at level 7 with four smilewhatevers XR and two of the ones that restore 50hp. I only had one thread left Log in to see images!

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

PhonesItIn Posted:

I almost beat it at level 7 with four smilewhatevers XR and two of the ones that restore 50hp. I only had one thread left Log in to see images!

Yeah, that’d probably work too. I’m trying to do my best to avoid solving my problems by throwing money at them, since money’s fairly hard to come by, but given the ridiculous amount of damage I was taking in there it might be the best option.

Truck Driver

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’ve been grinding the Woe Is Us forum. I get around 3k Cred per run.

Prosthetic_m-
ind

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Wow, the feces forum really is much better for grinding. I just bumumed that the kkk forum would give more exp because ultimately it is more difficult.

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Are the threads in the “Headbanger’s Hellhole…of Death” forum supposed to vary a a lot in hitpoints? About half of them had about 200 hitpoints and the other half about 60-80 or so. In the other forums I’ve visited so far the difference in hitpoints in the individual threads seemed pretty much negible.

I don’t know just how the various forums are supposed to be ranked in difficulty, but I was under the impression that the forums with the rpg, furry, headbanger and emo theme were supposed to be roughly the same tier, but the headbanger forum felt much easier than the others.

edit: added spoiler tags in case people would like to find out for themselves.
7u880y edited this message on 11/08/2007 11:58AM

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I’ve got up to what seems to be the final forum for episode 1 Nuclear power station forum. It is ****ing hard. I’ve got a seal skin coat and a decent computer but it kicked my bum even with half a dozen or so of the +100 ego drugs. I did manage to take down about half the threads. I guess I just need to grind for flezz to buy enough drugs to beat it.

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

xXDARK_KNIGHTXx Posted:

I’ve got up to what seems to be the final forum for episode 1 Nuclear power station forum. It is ****ing hard. I’ve got a seal skin coat and a decent computer but it kicked my bum even with half a dozen or so of the +100 ego drugs. I did manage to take down about half the threads. I guess I just need to grind for flezz to buy enough drugs to beat it.

It took me nine of the +100s and three or four of the +50s, and on the last three threads I ran out of douchebaggery and had to cycle between Drool and Helmet while waiting for Bad Poetry to recharge. Cred bonuses were huge, though, so depending on how deliveries go it might actually be worth using to grind.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

7u880y Posted:

Are the threads in the “Headbanger’s Hellhole…of Death” forum supposed to vary a a lot in hitpoints? About half of them had about 200 hitpoints and the other half about 60-80 or so. In the other forums I’ve visited so far the difference in hitpoints in the individual threads seemed pretty much negible.

I don’t know just how the various forums are supposed to be ranked in difficulty, but I was under the impression that the forums with the rpg, furry, headbanger and emo theme were supposed to be roughly the same tier, but the headbanger forum felt much easier than the others.

edit: added spoiler tags in case people would like to find out for themselves.

Yes, half the the threads in that forum are significantly weaker than others. If you can figure out which ones are which it’s useful for grinding because the cred is the same.

As for tiers, it’s definitely up there as far as difficulty goes. We might make it tougher since there’s no mission that involves pwning it.

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Schildkrote Posted:

It took me nine of the +100s and three or four of the +50s, and on the last three threads I ran out of douchebaggery and had to cycle between Drool and Helmet while waiting for Bad Poetry to recharge. Cred bonuses were huge, though, so depending on how deliveries go it might actually be worth using to grind.

Just failed with 12 Smilen xr xr (the +100 Ego) and some douchebag recovery items so I never ran out of that. I noticed I almost never seemed to get hit for 0 damage and there were a few more threads then last time so maybe I was just unlucky. I was also still level 8 at that point.

Potato Pie

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

As soon as I hit level 8, maybe because of insult’s power everything went from impossible to moderate and I had enough money to buy ten tons of +100 ego drugs before going after that last forum. Just overstock on them beforehand, better safe than sorry and you’ll need them all some day anyway.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!