Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Writing It's time to stop, listen and express our feelings

Agent_Orange

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I do not move out of the way

I’ve been browsing the forum here a bit, and lately I’m seeing a lot of things that just aren’t right. I’m talking about a lot of drama and such. Lots of accusations, and “alt revealing” and other such things that, frankly, I don’t know a damn thing about. I do want to say something, though. Do you remember a time when everyone on forumwarz got along, with the exception of those few ne’er-do-wells who were quickly thwarted by teamwork? Those were good times. Lately though, it seems that everyone is at each others’ throats. Klan against Klan, alt against alt, bullets flying everywhere, and the neutral parties getting caught in the crossfire. Now, don’t get me wrong, I realize that much of this is just joking, because of the nature of Forumwarz. There is some seriousness to it, which I have seen manifest itself outside the game. Yes, it may just be a game on the Internet, but can’t we all just try to get along anyways? I mean, for the sake of roleplaying purposes hate each other, but in reality, we should all try to be friends and love each other.

Death Mercha-
nt

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’m not a girl though. =/

I LIKE PUTTING DUMB SHOCK IMAGES IN MY SIG

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I feel cold and scared. What would I do if someone exposed my alts? How can I live on the internet if I am revealed as being la noche triste or peek-a-boo? What would happen if it was found that I am Chito? Please Agent_Orange, what should I do?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Agent_Orange

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I do not move out of the way

Death Merchant: Yes you are. Everyone on the Internet is a girl. Pay attention!

was: You need my new self-help book “Overcoming Your Fear of Being Humiliated on an Internet Game” It’s helped many people like yourselves, who were no longer afraid to say “HEY WORLD, THESE ARE MY ALTS AND I’M PROUD. It can be yours for the low, low price of 10 easy payments of $99.95. Don’t worry, though. I’m sure no one will ever figure out that those guys are actually you. You definitely hide it well.

To all the rest of you who replied but are not important enough to mention by name: Please just take my advice into consideration. I’m not asking for a miracle, or a cease-fire, but it’s Christmas damnit (maybe that Jewish holiday too, but nobody gives a **** about that) and we should all come together for the spirit of the Holiday. Do it for the memory of the poor Angel, who gave her life to save George Bush from Michael Jackson and Muslims, because when it comes right down to it… isn’t that what Easter is all about?

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Um … nothing. Uh, yeah I agree with the above post.

Call Me Diego edited this message on 07/03/2008 6:04AM

Gene Hackman

Avatar: 45667 Mon Mar 09 04:05:35 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Gene Hackman edited this message on 07/03/2008 6:05AM

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I eagerly await reading your book.

twas edited this message on 07/03/2008 6:08AM

Fook mi

Avatar: 38190 Sat Jan 17 06:06:58 -0500 2009

[International Comm-
ittee of Doctors
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I feel hungry. And cold.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

THATS TO ****IN’ LONG FOR A STINKY HOBO LIKE ME TO READ!!!! MAKE IT SHORTER NOW ****ER!!

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

who cares

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

go **** yourself

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

fine upstanding member of societyfabulous persons

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!