Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News important notice

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

haha. its funny because you think we’re all scrambling to cover this up like some big pr scandal

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

BirdofWar Posted:

you have almost 600 wins on incit why do you think your opinion matters to anybody ?_?

The question is, why do YOU think it matters? And if it doesn’t, why are you even bothering me?

Let’s let this thread by the judge, yeah? Who feels a greater urge to cover **** up? None of my fabulous persons are trying to back me up. Why is that?

No, but I should rise above this RP ****. The truth is that I’m proud of Pali. Whatever our differences, he was a good friend and I’m glad a fellow gaian could become part of Team Shortbus. I think he has a lot to give to the klan.

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

gaian moar like gayan amirite?

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

arbitrayer Posted:

gaian moar like gayan amirite?

You ARE right as a matter of fact.

Uh, not that there’s anything wrong with that (sry pali)

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

lul

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

welp

Golden Horde

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

BirdofWar Posted:

haha. its funny because you think we’re all scrambling to cover this up like some big pr scandal

I believe you, after all why should you guys cover it up?

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

This entire game is gay for letting a clan so filled with fabulous persons and losers push them around.

Team Short Bus is anything but cool, but as long as the rest of the fabulous persons playing this fabulous person game remain scared of these little teenaged pimply faced geeks, Team Short Bus will keep on being the top clan in this homo game. I could make a better clan with less nerdy geeky losers and just pwn and troll you ****s till you all stopped posting, but what’s the point? This game is so ****ing gay, it deserves to be pushed around by a fabulous person loser clan like Team Short Bus.

You fabulous persons deserve each other, I’m done playing.

God this game sucks.

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

you heard that

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

Candy Corn

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Golden Horde Posted:

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

This entire game is gay for letting a clan so filled with fabulous persons and losers push them around.

Team Short Bus is anything but cool, but as long as the rest of the fabulous persons playing this fabulous person game remain scared of these little teenaged pimply faced geeks, Team Short Bus will keep on being the top clan in this homo game. I could make a better clan with less nerdy geeky losers and just pwn and troll you ****s till you all stopped posting, but what’s the point? This game is so ****ing gay, it deserves to be pushed around by a fabulous person loser clan like Team Short Bus.

God this game sucks.

your male reproductive organ must be incredibly small.

**** off.

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

Golden Horde Posted:

This entire game is gay

tl;dr, yeah its gay, do you have a problem with homogays?

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

aaaaahahahahahahaaha

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

i’m flattered that anyone would feel the need to put that much effort into paying us attention

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

Thi

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

Golden Horde Posted:

God this game sucks.

One more ‘fabulous person’ remark and I may just blow your ****ing head off. Or just, like, blow you…

200KillerWasps edited this message on 07/04/2008 9:53AM

“The thing’s hollow – it goes on forever – and – oh my God – it’s full of mammary glands!” – Dave Bowman

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

Dr_Kraid Posted:

i’m flattered that anyone would feel the need to put that much effort into paying us attention

KILL YOURSELF YOU HUMONGOUS fabulous person CLEARLY YOU WERE NOT BEATEN UP ENOUGH IN HIGH SCHOOL

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

already taken care of Log in to see images!

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

Thi

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Monstrous bumhurt!

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

GOOD THREAD

I put shock images in my sig because i'm an bumhole!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Golden Horde Posted:

God this game sucks.

i have a very fulfilling life

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

(my parents love me and i have sex all the time with hot girls)

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!