Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News CLOSED: The Mystery of the INCIT Killer!

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

I say INClT-BOT 5000

Why? He’s tired of seeing 70CS fabulous persons and decided to get rid of them.

The messages? He was messed up in the programming and decided to tell you to trust the brainfreeze people. The future is cold? He was talking about a cold future of cold robots ruling over everyone.

so yeah proably wrong, but meh.

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

Bin Laden didn’t blow up the INCIT, it was you fine upstanding member of society…tell the truth fine upstanding member of society.

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

IT WAS YOU ORB! Or should I say…

SPHERE!

/round

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

I will get to the bottom of this, like the sordid sgreat timesmy pit

of intrigue it is. First suspect that needs questioning is nana,

i saw an old lady with a nazi cross on their head, on the day of the first death. Bad omen, coincidence? Let’s find out.

widdle_subbi-
ekins

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

We could start trying to beat the truth out of people….

We could start with me Log in to see images!

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Orb Posted:

Someone is killing off members of 70 Character Storytellers. The first to die was OVER 9000.

Then, RikkiTikkiTavi was found dead.

And this morning the **** No One Cares About Gazette has released information on yet another murder, this time of Murderousness.

As of this moment, I am offering 3 BP to any brave soul that can find the killer or killers and see to it that they are brought to justice. Log in to see images!

Search for clues! Find the killers! Win BP!

Good luck.

RULES:

You get one guess each. No editing your posts.

You’re not allowed to play if you you’re the murderer. Log in to see images! C’mon.

I’ll tell you if you’re right or not at the end of the story, so things play out either way… but if you somehow guess right early in the game, you’ll still get your 3 BP when it’s over. It goes to the first person to get it right.

TOP SUSPECTS:

-Team Shortbus

Motive: They hate INCIT fabulous persons.

Means: They have confessed to the crimes (though they were probably talking ****)

Particuarly: nana has been implicated by recent events.

-Brainfreeze

Motive: 70CS has started raiding recently and they may feel threatened.

No, REAL Motive: No one knows?

Means: Brainfreeze members were at the scene of the second crime, and could have conceivably been there for the first and third.

-70CS Itself:

Motive: Inner klan drama?

Means: 70CS members had access to all scenes of the crimes.

Particularly: Murderousness sounded like a good bet, until he was himself reported dead. Oops?

Other clues:

-The word “BOTS”. What does it mean? Does it refer to the robots that have been up and about around Flamebate? Or is it something even MORE sinister?

-The words “Brainfreeze Trust”. Does it refer to the klan Brainfreeze? And if so, what’s with the “trust” part?

-“The future is cold”. This phrase has been turning up mysteriously all over Forumwarz. What does it mean?

-JolieNet DSL. Also known as the company that provides Forumwarz players service, their bandwidth limitations are the reason why we only get 4 forum visits per day. The first murder was found there, and RikkiTikkiTavi seemed to know something about them before he was murdered. What’s their connection?

Updated rules.

Orb edited this message on 07/04/2008 3:41PM

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

I still say it’s Incit-bot 5000

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

After extensive research, i believe the killer to be none other than evil trout himself.

This is my final answer.

Robotworld

[01001011 01101100 -
01100001 01101110
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

EDIT: Well, I shall now finalise my answer. Is it Red Robot from my klan?Log in to see images! Robotworld edited this message on 07/11/2008 1:53AM

I AM The SKA-
BOSS

Avatar: 42627 Wed Oct 15 19:08:31 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Maybe it IS INCITBot-5000. I mean, he HAS been threatening to crush us humans, and who better to start with than the people that “trust” you.

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Bumpin this back up.

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Well, TGC have collected… samples and done comparative DNA analysis, in this thread. (Actually, for some reason, there’s no forensic anthropologist in the organization — ****ing ridiculous! — so I… ugh.

Here’s what we discovered:

(1) The… remains that were found in the road and purported to belong to Murderousness were not, in fact, him. Someone… someone wants us to think that Murderousness is dead. Murderousness’ whereabouts are currently unknown.

(2) Nana has been ruled out as a suspect in the death of whoever was killed on the road… sort of irrelevant anyways, because it wasn’t Murderousness. The meat on Nana’s tires…. well, it isn’t human, but it’s not animal, either. It’s… sasquatch or… something. I guess it’s another story for another time.

(3) Gentlemen, who is not a member of 70CS, nor an INCIT player, died mysteriously while working on the case. We have positive ID of his remains and reason to suspect that his death is… related to the INCIT deaths, but no solid leads.

My suspicions are leaning towards Murderousness. But why would he— GODDAMN IT! Why, Murd… why?

SolarisKnight

Avatar: 49010 2010-06-12 23:20:36 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 40 Troll

The scion of twilight.

To troll, I do think it’s Orb. Orb, how can you know so much about the murders. Were you there? If so, you may be a suspect, yes?

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

The INCIT Killer was…

Red Robot! Robotworld wins!

For those who guessed Orb, you were on the right track… Orb was replaced with a robot after Rikki’s death, and Orbot helped out Red Robot with gaining access to 70CS. But Orbot was not Orb, and besides he didn’t actually kill anyone. Murderousness was attacked and kidnapped as a personal favor to INCIT-Bot. Rikki was killed to keep him from pbuming on his code to hack JolieNet.

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Wait, I just got here! Was someone hurt?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!