Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News INCIT Killer

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Inspector Gumshoe Posted:

Police record says on the road. Looks like they ran him over, then backed up, then ran him over again…

...etc… until he was just meat in the road.

Guys, I have a concern. In order to determine motive, last known contact, etc., we need to have a positive ID on the victim.

The media reports that the victim is “apparently” Murderousness, but they also note that “[his] body was found in conditions that prevented identification.” Moreover, as Gumshoe said, the police report states that the victim was repeatedly run over “until he was just meat in the road.”

Has there been DNA analysis done?

I know it sounds far-fetched, but I just…. It just seems like the real killer might want us to think the last victim was Murderousness, in order to throw us off the scent.

Inspector Gu-
mshoe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

amaranthus Posted:

Guys, I have a concern. In order to determine motive, last known contact, etc., we need to have a positive ID on the victim.

The media reports that the victim is “apparently” Murderousness, but they also note that “[his] body was found in conditions that prevented identification.” Moreover, as Gumshoe said, the police report states that the victim was repeatedly run over “until he was just meat in the road.”

Has there been DNA analysis done?

I know it sounds far-fetched, but I just…. It just seems like the real killer might want us to think the last victim was Murderousness, in order to throw us off the scent.

I like it. There’s no such thing as being too paranoid.

The road’s been cleaned, of course, but the cops might still have a DNA sample. Doubt they’d give it to us though. My “source” has been breaking in, but if they catch wise they’ll up their security.

In this town it was common knowledge that the coppers were so crooked that most local organized crime considered them a rival family. They had all the weaponry that came with being the Long Arm of the Law, and they could use it on pretty much anyone they wanted.

We’ll need ID to get into their lab. It has a fingerprint match-up.

Anyone know where we could find a copper’s hand?

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I think there’s a simpler solution. The scene was “cleaned” by these guys: Crime Scene Steri-Clean, LLC.

Now, when they cleaned up this scene, they will have had to collect all the blood, bits of “meat,” and brain matter that stuck to the cement… Apparently, brain matter dries to a cement-like consistency. Ugh. This is why botany is much more palatable than zoology.

Anyways, to dispose of the blood and gore, they have to pay to burn it in a medical-waste incinerator. The incinerator they use is at the site of the former Garden Valley hospital. The place looks like a derilect building now, but there are still a morge and an incinerator in operation. They’re just not… publicized much. Anyways, Garden Valley has a minimum amount they’ll burn, and even with all the **** that’s been going down around here lately, it’s only every few months that they get that much to send. So Steri-Clean has to store it in the meantime.

Anyways, as you can imagine, the industry finds it hard to attract skilled workers, and there’s a very high turnover due to the traumatic nature of the work. Thus, they’re usually hiring. And by usually, I mean now. Check it out:

http://www.crimecleaners.com/employment

So, if one of us can get the job… Note that it lists “excellent physical condition” as one of the hiring prerequisites. Unfortunately, that eliminates numerous members of our organization.

Phallic_Impl-
ant

Level 1 Re-Re

I have been observing you trying to get to the bottom of this..well, i am but a simple street merchant, but i see things sometimes..i give you exhibit A http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/9672 This, in fact, is what is truly now killing incit, not a specific person. yes, it was gay, tons of trolls, but perps could at least talk, say hey, good one, or flood everyone, it’s all good. I think stupid incit needs that chat area. Anyways i hope this helps you, it may explain several of the alledged allegations.

-to add to this:- I BELIEVE THE KILLER IS IN FACT SOME SORT OF CODEMONKEY OR ROBOT

Phallic_Implant edited this message on 07/03/2008 1:34PM

Inspector Gu-
mshoe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Phallic_Implant Posted:

I have been observing you trying to get to the bottom of this..well, i am but a simple street merchant, but i see things sometimes..i give you exhibit A http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/9672 This, in fact, is what is truly now killing incit, not a specific person. yes, it was gay, tons of trolls, but perps could at least talk, say hey, good one, or flood everyone, it’s all good. I think stupid incit needs that chat area. Anyways i hope this helps you, it may explain several of the alledged allegations.

Are you suggesting that nana really is the perp we’re looking for?

Phallic_Impl-
ant

Level 1 Re-Re

Possible accomplice/instigator? I will say nothing more, without proof..its just one fact to consider possibly.

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Well, that thread he linked to did contain suggestions that Nana has a history of backing over people in her car…

Somebody, get over to Nana’s garage and check for, uh, blood and “meat” on her tires. Also bone fragments and brain matter (the latter will look and feel like cement. Bring a putty knife). Bring samples back to HQ.

I’d do it, but, um…. I’m busy. Yeah, busy. With my plants. And experiments. And stuff. Really, really busy.

amaranthus edited this message on 07/03/2008 1:41PM

Phallic_Impl-
ant

Level 1 Re-Re

You people never saw me, and this conversation never happened, capeesh?

or im calling my cousin gino, and you all know about gino dont you

Adolf Hilton

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

TSB probably killed it, INCIT is another one of those awesome things that TSB just loves ruining.

Inspector Gu-
mshoe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’ll check nana’s tires, so long as I dont have to take the clean-up job.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Right, then. Looks like nobody’s going to step up and volunteer for this cleanup job. That’s fine. Low woman on the totem-pole and all that. And I am, after all, in excellent physical condition. I just hope the uniform isn’t too horrible.

SuperHappyFu-
nKitty

Avatar: 26050 Sat Oct 18 22:48:59 -0400 2008

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

SUPER HAPPY FUN KITTY MAKE WISH!!!

There, not to being a mess no more.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Well, it was frighteningly easy to get that job. My most important advice to anyone seeking to join this industry is to seek out a man named Guido that runs a flesh-incinerator, and let him look at your cleavage for several minutes. I start tonight.

On the down side (as though there were an up side), the uniforms are tragically unflattering. If I don’t report in by morning, send help. And clean clothes. And a large quantity of strong soap.

Gentlemen

Level 11 Re-Re

start your engines

Alright, Monkey, I’m at the computers. What do I need to do?

Gentlemen Posted:

Alright, Monkey, I’m at the computers. What do I need to do?

You sneaky son-of-a-****! Hahaha you are good old friend you are damned good!

You told me you were taking a smoke break, I didn’t know you were going to break into friggin Joliet.net.

Well, this changes everything, I wanted to go with but, since you are in now, it’s probably better this way.

Try and see if that code we got from the Mongooses computer really can hack their computers. Also look for anything out of the ordinary, you know the usual stuff.

Monkey in a suit with a gun edited this message on 07/03/2008 11:43PM

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Alright. On my way back to base with the evidence. It was surprisingly easy to find trace, as they brought back the…shall we say, remains, in this bucket.

There’s most definitely some bits of something in the bottom to test.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Quick shower to get the…am I hearing what I think I’m hearing over the comm? Gentlemen is at JolieNet?

Don’t mind the towel. I have to hear this.

Inspector Gu-
mshoe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Alright, Monkey and Gent. I’m listening in on this newfangled… thing. What’s it called? A headset?

I cant think of any reason this thing could be necessary.

Gentlemens, look for any connection between Brainfreeze and JolieNet. Have they bidded on any JolieNet property recently?

Miss Trent Posted:

Quick shower to get the…am I hearing what I think I’m hearing over the comm? Gentlemen is at JolieNet?

Don’t mind the towel. I have to hear this.

Good you have your ears on, in fact I want everyone to listen in on this.

The more heads working on this the better, I want everyones unique perspective on this, so all available agents tune in and listen.

Gentlemen

Level 11 Re-Re

start your engines

Monkey in a suit with a gun Posted:

You sneaky son-of-a-****! Hahaha you are good old friend you are damned good!

You told me you were taking a smoke break, I didn’t know you were going to break into friggin Joliet.net.

Well, this changes everything, I wanted to go with but, since you are in now, it’s probably better this way.

Try and see if that code we got from the Mongooses computer really can hack their computers. Also look for anything out of the ordinary, you know the usual stuff.

Hm.

Alright…

I’m trying the code…

Wait a minute…

it just might-

Alright, I’m in… doing some searches

Though nothing comes up for Brainfreeze proper, The Brainfreeze Trust, a seperate org, has bid on JolieNet Bandwidth Director Office…

They seem to have bought a lot of stock in JolieNet…

What the **** is this?

My god-

BOTS…

Monkey, you have to watch out fo-

Gentlemen edited this message on 07/03/2008 11:48PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!