Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Go Kill Yourself

SuperHappyFu-
nKitty

Avatar: 26050 Sat Oct 18 22:48:59 -0400 2008

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

mastersteve Posted:

I just finished playing five minutes to kill yourself and it gave me a idea. “I should make a text version of this game!” I thought. But then I remembered that I don’t know how to do that. So now I’ve made a horrible version of that. I’ll make up a location, then people would post what the person (I’ll call him Trevor) should do (by that I mean how he should kill himself). I doubt anyone would want to play this but I’ll start it off anyway. Trevor wakes up in a kitchen. Now let the hate spewing begin.

P.S: If you want to play for some reason just post what you think he should do.

Albino Negro

[Team Shortbus]

Level 1 Re-Re

Trevor kills himself.

Damion

Avatar: 15735 Thu Apr 09 21:10:47 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 57 Emo Kid

Wise guy overdrive

like I said, be specific.

Albino Negro

[Team Shortbus]

Level 1 Re-Re

Trevor kills himself by eating lots of food, then ****ting all over himself and on the floor. He then lies in his own feces, and breathes in as much ammonia as possible. Then, in a crapped-up tweaked state he bites all his fingers off. He then proceeds to put his bitten off fingers up his bum. Then, taking a kitchen knife, he cuts off his male reproductive organ and balls. Then he sits there and waits for all his blood to run out of the deep hole in his groin whilst chewing slowly and methodically on his chopped off male reproductive organ.

He dies 17 hours later

Damion

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 57 Emo Kid

Wise guy overdrive

congrats

game over

Grape_Candy

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

I wander nude into a NAAMBLA meeting. I die of suffocation. Log in to see images!

Damion

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 57 Emo Kid

Wise guy overdrive

now that’s just overkill.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!