Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art CLOSED: Your Favorite Art Contest - 3 BP prize - no art ability required!

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Log in to see images! Rastanarcharismarx edited this message on 07/05/2008 10:34AM

-rocky-sadly-

[Brainfreeze]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

If you don’t like toilet humor then I guess you don’t want to watch this.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/431937

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

-rocky-sadly- Posted:

If you don’t like toilet humor then I guess you don’t want to watch this.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/43193

lol cool one

Troglodyte

Avatar: 45714 Thu Oct 16 15:26:15 -0400 2008

Level 10 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

R. Mutt (Marcel Duchamp alt get to know) Fountain 1917 – pwning some artfabulous persons in the process because they (members of the board he was on for the exhibit) said they would exhibit any work submitted so he decided to test them on it…

Duchamp was a board member of the Society of Independent Artists and submitted the piece under the name R. Mutt, presumably to hide his involvement with the piece, to their 1917 exhibition, which, it had been proclaimed, would exhibit all work submitted. After much debate by the board members (most of whom did not know Duchamp had submitted it) about whether the piece was or was not art, Fountain was hidden from view during the show.[4] Duchamp and Arensberg resigned from the board after the exhibition.

“The Richard Mutt Case:

They say any artist who pays six dollars may exhibit.

Mr. Richard Mutt sent in a fountain. Without discussion, this object disappeared and was never exhibited.

What were the grounds for refusing Mr Mutt’s fountain:-

1. Some contended it was immoral, vulgar.

2. Others that is was plagiarism, a plain piece of plumbing.

Now Mr Mutt’s fountain is not immoral, that is absurd, no more than a bathtub is absurd. It is a fixture which you see every day in plumbers’ show windows.

Whether Mr Mutt made the fountain with his own hands or not has no importance. He CHOSE it. He took an article of life, placed it so that its useful significance disappeared under the new title and point of view – created a new thought for that object.

As for plumbing, that is absurd. The only works of art America has produced are her plumbing and her bridges.”

Duchamp peed on all the notions everyone had of art, before anyone had peed on notions of art in such a way. Ready mades get to know. Dada and surrealism (and not just that fabulous person Dali that was kicked out of the surrealist movement by Breton for being a sellout).

IT’S NOT COOL TO ONLY LET PEOPLE CHOOSE ONE PIECE…

What about Rauschenberg Log in to see images!

ALSO JUST SO YOU KNOW – this is not an entry – HE (Duchamp) CREATED HIS OWN DML BACK IN THE DAY, NAMED L.H.O.O.Q. WHICH WHEN SPOKEN IN FRENCH SOUNDS LIKE ‘SHE HAS A HOT bum’... RESPECT

FORUMWARZ ART HISTORY

Troglodyte edited this message on 07/05/2008 9:15AM

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

warning: GWAR

DandyDan

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Ah yes, this is an exquisite undertaking. Mylady, I flatter myself that I’m myself a veritable work of art and my tailor agrees.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

There are a few works I love by this artist, so it was very hard to choose.

This work is titled “Fatal Stage” and it is by Japanese artist Ryohei Hase and dated May 2008. Yeah I can’t explain why I like it. Maybe it’s the eye popping color? Oh well. I DUNNO LOL ¯\(º_o)/¯

My submission is the third image going from left to right. I could have saved it, cropped it, and uploaded it but that is so much work, amirite?

Found a single higher resolution image.

If you liek this his main website is here: http://ryoheihase.com/top.html

Also male reproductive organs. Log in to see images! Johnny Mac edited this message on 07/05/2008 3:09PM

angstcity

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 36 Camwhore

My bum is filled with horse great times

Bumping for a day and a half left.

Also, alt fail. Log in to see images! angstcity edited this message on 07/05/2008 2:50PM

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Takato Yamamoto. Yeah, that’s right ****.

If you haven’t heard of him, then go here http://www.anonib.com/artgalleries/index.php?t=42 and take a gander at the man’s fine work.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE WHICH IS MY FAVOURITE!?!?!!11

K… I think…it’s this one.

This may be art, but I still feel I need to warn people that this picture contains male reproductive organ so beware those who do not wish to see.

Then again, considering where I am… WHO WON’T WANT TO SEE?! Log in to see images!

Here we go:

Lol, btw, he’s done a couple of fanart pictures of Raiden from MGS. One of which is on the page of the link I gave above.

Here’s another one I just randomly found in case any of you fine upstanding member of societys give a ****.

I’M NOT ADDING THIS AS PART OF MY ENTRY TO THE CONTEEEEEEEEEST

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Bumping – ends tonight. I’ll try to remember to bump a couple of times today. Some awesome entries so far. Log in to see images!

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

u ppl need to remember first entry with one alt counts, pick your fave one and ditch the rest

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

fabulous personnum PI Posted:

u ppl need to remember first entry with one alt counts, pick your fave one and ditch the rest

Nah, they can post as much as they like, I’m still only going to count whatever is first in the post. If they really can’t decide between a couple they should post the next one from a different character for it to be considered.

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

aight

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

in that case Log in to see images!

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

HEY GUESS WHAT fine upstanding member of societyS? I FOUND THAT JAPANESE GURO ARTIST I MENTIONED, HELL TO THE YEAH.

I’VE EDITED MY ABOVE POST NAO.

InaneAnomaly edited this message on 07/06/2008 5:47PM

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Bumping, deadline is coming up soon. Log in to see images!

I AM The SKA-
BOSS

Avatar: 42627 Wed Oct 15 19:08:31 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Brandon Bird.

http://www.brandonbird.com/lazysunday.html

He has all his paintings there, alot of them are great. Bu this one is probably one of my favorites of his.

EDIT- This isn’t my submission, the first one is. This one makes me chuckle, so I had to show it.

http://www.brandonbird.com/devitomon.html

I AM The SKA BOSS edited this message on 07/06/2008 8:08PM

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

I think Julian Beever is amazing, and I can’t choose just one of his pieces, but this is the only one I have on file so that’s why it’s there.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I love Lithium Picnic’s style.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!