Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature Just Sit Right Back and You'll Hear a Tale

Agent_Orange

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I do not move out of the way

Angel walked into the girl’s toilets,found a toilet and sat down. she lifted up her blue skirt and looked down at her soft woman's genitals. Touching it, she looked up and saw her older brother staring in amazement at what was happening before his eyes before she proclaimed loudly. She jumped of the toilet and tried to shoo him away, but he grabbed her wrist.

“Come on, sis, what’s the big deal?” he queried with a sly grin. “It’s not like I haven’t seen you naked before. We used to take baths together all the time.”

She growled lowly, “Yes, when we were kids! Now let go of me you bastard!” She struggled to free herself, but only succeeded in making her brother tighten his grip. Looking down at her, his grin turned into a frown, and his brows furrowed.

“Don’t make this harder than it has to be,” he hissed. Then her clitoris morphed into a male reproductive organ, which in turn sprouted wings. She was carried off involuntarily into the bowels of hell, where she was roasted by Satan’s napalm-spewing nipples.

Suddenly she saw light, but everything was very blurry. Angel realized at that moment that she had somehow fallen asleep, and that she had only dreamed about her journey into Hell. Little did she know, the fate that she was about to experience was far worse than what she had imagined. After a short time, she was able to see clearly again, and realized that she was tied down, and completely naked. She struggled, but her body felt completely drained of energy. What was going on? She looked around the room and caught a glimpse of a shadowy figure standing in the corner.

“So, you’ve finally woken up” said the figure, in a deep, monotone voice.

“Steve…” Angel muttered with as much feeling as she could muster “what… what the Hell… is wrong with you?!”

“Steve?” the figure inquired before stepping into the light. Upon seeing her captor for the first time, Angel’s eyes opened wide, her mouth dropped, and a single word escaped her lips, as her eyes welled with tears…

“Father…?”

“OPS!” her father exclaimed. In a slow motion he dipped his hand into his coat pocket, and pulled out Albert Wesker’s head.

“I despise Chris!” the head sneered before firing explosive snot-balls from his nostrils. Angel died and so did Anonymous 18, and the lavatory became flooded with the cacophony of several unseen hands clapping. Angel woke up once again, this time with a sharp pain in her neck.

“Another dream…?” she thought to herself. Again the voice spoke to her.

“Sorry about that, but I had to inject you with a strong sedative. You weren’t supposed to wake up when you did, but the experiment is complete now.” Even in her dazed state, Angel could tell something wasn’t right. She wasn’t sure, but something about her just felt different. She looked down and gasped in horror. Thousands of maggots were swarming all over her woman's genitals, and her flesh was beginning to rot. Looking up, eyes filled with tears, she noticed the zipper on her father’s head.

“Well,” he said “I suppose now there’s no reason to continue this charade. You see, Angel, you were created as a host for my army of insects. It wasn’t until you came of age that your body would become suitable, but now that it has… well… let’s just say that there will be a new world order among the Pokemon.” With those words, he pulled the zipper down and revealed that he was, in fact, a Beedrill.

“Don’t worry, my dear” he sneered, “you will be considered a hero once the insect Pokemon have taken over!” As he walked to the door, Angel let out a loud scream, and then everything was dark.

A door opened and two older pikachus, one male and one female, as well as a younger male pikachu burst into the room.

“What’s going on!” exclaimed the adult female “Angel, are you okay?!”

“Oh mom!” she cried, tears welling in her eyes, “I just had the most horrible nightmare!”

“There, there, dear, it’s all right” her mother comforted her. Soon, Angel had calmed down and her family left the room. Oddly enough, before he left, Angel thought she saw a zipper on the back of her father’s head.

“Nah,” she thought to herself, “couldn’t be” and slowly drifted back to sleep.

As Angel was sleeping, she had another dream. She dreamt that she was caught robbing an Indian convenience store. In the heist, Angel raped the owner, Mr. Hamarabaduchi up the bum with a 40-lb dildo and a can of lard from the store shelves. After done with the bum-enjoy, she was caught by Officer male reproductive organ****.

male reproductive organ**** was a dirty cop. He arrested Angel, and made her lick his ****-stained bumhole while he ****ed his cruiser’s exhaust pipe. After six hours of car-sex, the cop shoved Angel’s head up his bum and brought her in to the precinct, ****ting her head out again at the court hearing. The judge found her guilty and sentenced her to eight months in bumHammer Prison, while shoving his gavel in and out his bum.

Angel was stripped naked in the courtroom by Officer male reproductive organ**** and stuffed into a potato-sack.Chuck Norris then held the sack in the air with one hand and beat the living crap out of it with the other. Chuck then threw the sack threw the roof, and Angel ripped out of the sack and was flying naked in mid-air.

During her airtime, Angel grabbed a flying duck and slid its beak into her woman's genitals repeatedly, orgasming a tidal wave that washed her safely to the ground. Unfortunately, Angel crashed through the roof of the prison bus and began her journey to bumhammer prison.

She skinned several rabid squirrels hiding in the back of the bus and traded their hides for a school-girl outfit one of the other convicts had shoved up his bum.

Upon arriving at the prison, Angel divided by zero by ****ing EFG and they all died when the Pyro from TF2 burned the world to cleanse it of all its currently flaming furries. Pyro then went on to capture the bumHammer Prison’s intel on the perfect blowjob and returned to his home planet of Canada.

Angel waited. The lights above her blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. She didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. Her warnings to Steve were not listened to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway. Angel was a space marine for fourteen years. When she was young she watched the spaceships and she said to dad

“I want to be on the ships daddy.”

Dad said “No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS”

There was a time when she believed him. Then as she got older she stopped. But now in

the space station base of the UAC she knew there were demons.

“This is Steve” the radio crackered. “You must fight the demons!”

So Angel gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.

“SHE GOING TO KILL US” said the demons

“I will shoot at her” said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. Angel plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.

“No! I must kill the demons” she shouted

The radio said “No, Angel. You are the demons” And then Angel was a zombie.

Angel was a zombie. A ZOMBIE HUNGRY FOR BRAIIIINS. So she went to the supermarket to get some brains. But when she got there, it was in disarray. The entire place was a complete mess. Shelves were toppled over. Food was splattered on the walls. Even the cans of lard were heaved off the shelves. And in horror, she saw Mr. Hamarabaduchi doubled over in pain, strewn across the register counter with a 40 lb dildo still shoved far within the depths of his bum.

The Indian man was crying, and didn’t notice when Angel stole a can of “pork brains dipped in gravy” from the nearby stand. Angel would have paid for it, but the money she usually kept in her HUGE GAPING woman's genitals decayed with her body. She quickly left the store, unaware that she was the one that robbed it earlier. For you see… she had… ZOMBIE AMNESIA!!!

Angel the zombie was then stopped by a police officer, whose nametag read “male reproductive organ****”. The officer then zipped open his pants and his male reproductive organ fire **** all over Angel.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” male reproductive organ**** screamed, “My evil plan is working!”

“Not so fast, SeƱor ****tingmale reproductive organ!” came a yell from the sky, as a large briefcase plummeted form the sky.

“How did you know my secret identity?!” mourned Officer male reproductive organ****, as he revealed his alien form to be Mr. T.

“I am the enemy intelligence!” proclaimed the briefcase, “and I shall save this zombified ****!” The intelligence then gave Mr. T the most pefect and intense blowjob in history. The alien could no longer hold, as all the **** in his male reproductive organ was sucked out by the enemy intel! Powerless, the Zombie-**** Angel used her super saiyan powers to transform into Chuck Norris.

Mr. T and Chuck Norris engaged in epic combat. Mr. T used his blackness to launch his mohawk ilke a boomerang and Chuck. Chuck broke through the attack with a roundhouse kick, shattering the mohawk into a thousand niglets. The kick landed on T’s face, pulverizing it until it looked like Barbara Streisand’s dried up woman's genitals.

Chuck Norris then transformed back into Zombie **** Angel form and rewarded the enemy intel with eight straight hours of crazy-bum bat-****-insane dry humping followed by a game of Halo 3. Angel then took the most powerful **** of her life, depositing all her zombie skillz into the ****, forming the ultimate sandwich. Angel gave the **** sandwich to Osama Bin Laden, killing him, and saving the world from evil Muslims.

But little did Angel know that the evil Muslims were destroyed, they had already launched a nuke headed straight for the White House! Angel then ate a nearby can of beans and felt her intestines explode. With a tremendous roar, Angel ripped the biggest **** of her life.

Propelled by this column of never-ending ****, Angel quickly gained speed on the nuke, flying over Jew-land. She held her bumcheeks far apart as the **** launched her closeby the nuke. But at the last second, the nuke dropped a hundred tiny missles on Jew-land!

“MY TAQUITOS!” Angel screeched as she tilted her ****-stream downwards to catch up with the tiny missle storm. Angel mbumaged her mbumive breasts and began shooting out a jetstream of milk. This milk, fortified with birth control pills and crack, sliced through each missle, destroying it instantly. Saving the Jews, Angel then tiled upwards again and flew over the nuke.

“AH ****!” Angel shouted, as she realized the nuke’s control panel was welded shut with Michael Jackson’s impenetrable jesus juice. PRESIDENT BUSH WAS DOOMED!!!

But there was hope yet! As Santa drove alongside Angel, humping a 3 foot elf with his 6 foot male reproductive organ. Santa Claus then took off his shirt and withdrew a large present from the folds of his fat. Shoving the present up his bum, Santa unwrapped the gift pulled out a photon laster cannon.

“USE THIS TO STOP THE DEMONS!” screamed Santa, hurling it at Angel. Angel, still ****ting her way through the skies at supersonic speeds, caught the photon laser cannon with her teeth. Unable to carry it, Angel began to swallow it like a big fat male reproductive organ. Her woman's genitals getting wet from the stimulation for the device, Angel eventually managed to swallow the photon laser cannon, leaving its barrel visible when she opened her whore, AIDS-ridden mouth.

Santa then ejaculated into the elf, forcing it to explode. Finally relieved, the jolly red fatbum flew to the ground and straight down a person’s chimney. Angel watched from above as the house then exploded in a mushroom cloud of what smelled like weed. Angel then consumed the laxatives that she hid in her woman's genitals for such an occasion, and was able to **** herself in front of the nuke.

To Be Continued…

TL;DR: Always lock the bathroom door

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

chuck norris is so funy

GusPlease

[The Weed gang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

semper games

—-weed gang—

HK-47

[SRSLY]

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Proud Exclamation: I have analyzed over 9000 literary works, and I have to say for a internet-dwelling meatbag such as yourself it is a complex story. Indeed, I conclude if you were to write a full novel the emotions experienced by a meatbag reading the entire thing would kill approximately 79.3% of all who read it. (Though, sadly, not an effective bumbumination tool, though the effects would be amusing).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!