Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games The world ends with you

Damion

Avatar: 15735 Thu Apr 09 21:10:47 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 57 Emo Kid

Wise guy overdrive

Does any body else play it? Anyone?

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Funny you should ask that… So the other day I was looking for some good games for the nintendo ds. I saw that this was one of the highest rated games. Then I looked at the screenshots and was like wow, this game looks like a steaming pile of emo ****. But hey, it’s so high rated I guess it’s worth a try.

So I got it, and turned it on, and I saw the intro start. The main character (who looks emo) is thinking, and his thought bubble reads “I just don’t understand people.”

I turned it off.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

beat the game got bored of it

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

Arktor Posted:

Funny you should ask that… So the other day I was looking for some good games for the nintendo ds. I saw that this was one of the highest rated games. Then I looked at the screenshots and was like wow, this game looks like a steaming pile of emo ****. But hey, it’s so high rated I guess it’s worth a try.

So I got it, and turned it on, and I saw the intro start. The main character (who looks emo) is thinking, and his thought bubble reads “I just don’t understand people.”

I turned it off.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE PLAYED THE GAME LOL

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Veer Posted:

MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE PLAYED THE GAME LOL

It’s hard to find an emulator that runs it at good speed.

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

Arktor Posted:

It’s hard to find an emulator that runs it at good speed.

learn to r4 chip lol

Damion

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 57 Emo Kid

Wise guy overdrive

Arktor Posted:

I turned it off.

I hate you. So know I will quote the beginning.

“Get out of my way. Your blocking my view. Shut up! Stop talking. Just go the hell away! All the world needs is me. I’ve got my values… so you can keep yours, alright? I don’t get people, never have, never will.”

Ha

Damion

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 57 Emo Kid

Wise guy overdrive

Veer Posted:

beat the game got bored of it

But did you enjoy it?

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Veer Posted:

learn to r4 chip lol

I have principles. My principles are: don’t pay for stuff. Besides the basic needs: food, electricity, and internet service.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

You’re a tool.

KaaVink

Avatar: 60693 Tue Oct 28 11:07:23 -0400 2008

[SRSLY]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

The combat system was interesting enough for me to really enjoy it.

It’s not going to make its way onto any of my all time favourite games list. But it was an amusing distraction.

Alcnaeon

[The Pretentious ****s]

Level 31 Emo Kid

The coolest **** alive.

One of the best games I’ve played on the DS in a long while, that’s for sure. It’s lengthy, the storyline is damn good, and the gameplay is genuinely enjoyable. Problem is, there’s very little replay value. There are a couple of things to unlock, sure, but it’s mostly equipment, and I mean, I’ve already beaten the game, it’s obvious my equipment is good enough already…

eaglewing

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

best game i played in a while. i can’t wait to unlock all of the reports.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!