Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ugly I may have screwed up [spoilers]

Mainwaring

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I just got the mission from FBO to pwn the nuclear generating station forum it seems that I need a pbumword to enter, but I deleted the email from FBO before realising this and I’m bumuming it contained the pbumword. Does anyone know what the pbumword is?

Halberd

[Emo Is The Lonelie-
st Number
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

splodeydope

Also I wonder if I’m the only one who typed in “I am easily offended” for the result in the joining page to the game. Log in to see images! Halberd edited this message on 11/07/2007 6:23PM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Halberd Posted:

Also I wonder if I’m the only one who typed in “I am easily offended” for the result in the joining page to the game. Log in to see images!

I was just wondering if anyone bothered to find that easter egg.

We’ve got a bunch of things like that built into the site in various places. I have no idea if any others have been found or not.

Evil Trout edited this message on 11/07/2007 7:32PM

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Evil Trout Posted:

Halberd Posted:

Also I wonder if I’m the only one who typed in “I am easily offended” for the result in the joining page to the game. Log in to see images!

I was just wondering if anyone bothered to find that easter egg.

We’ve got a bunch of things like that built into the site in various places. I have no idea if any others have been found or not.

About easter eggs:

Is flezz a reference to anything? I notice a few fake currencies using the letter z but that is about it.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Cubear Posted:

About easter eggs:

Is flezz a reference to anything? I notice a few fake currencies using the letter z but that is about it.

Not to anything popular. There’s an explanation of the real reason we chose it as an easter egg somewhere Log in to see images!

Dongle

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Evil Trout Posted:

Cubear Posted:

About easter eggs:

Not to anything popular. There’s an explanation of the real reason we chose it as an easter egg somewhere Log in to see images!

Highlight the blank space on the bottom of the SpendFriend ‘Learn more about Flezz’ page

ANALMOFO

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dongle Posted:

Evil Trout Posted:

Cubear Posted:

About easter eggs:

Highlight the blank space on the bottom of the SpendFriend ‘Learn more about Flezz’ page
I figured at least one of you was from the GTA. The TTC style bus stop sign in the Emo-clbum introduction tipped me off. Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

ANALMOFO Posted:

I figured at least one of you was from the GTA. The TTC style bus stop sign in the Emo-clbum introduction tipped me off. Log in to see images!

Actually everyone on the core design team (and the artist of the Emo cinematic, a friend of mine) is from the GTA. Most of us live downtown, one of us lives in the burbs.

T-dot represent!

ANALMOFO

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Evil Trout Posted:

ANALMOFO Posted:

Actually everyone on the core design team (and the artist of the Emo cinematic, a friend of mine) is from the GTA. Most of us live downtown, one of us lives in the burbs.

T-dot represent!

ORLY

ARMERICA****-
YEAH

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I tried adding myself to my friend list.Log in to see images!

xXFoot_Long_-
male reproductive organXx69

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

I searched tubgirl on the fake search engine and it said “I thought you’d search that.” Coincedence or easter egg? Log in to see images!

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

xXFoot_Long_male reproductive organXx69 Posted:

I searched tubgirl on the fake search engine and it said “I thought you’d search that.” Coincedence or easter egg? Log in to see images!

Coincidence, I believe. I searched for it and got nothing. For **** and giggles try searching for Evil Trout and Shallow Esophagus. I’ve tried searching for the others on both sTalk and Crotch Zombie Klan, but nothing yet.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!