Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poll Contest for 0 BP: Where the **** has MC Banhammer been all week?

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Well, if that’s what gets you off, then best of luck, I guess…

HITMAN_SANTA-
_5

Level 1 Re-Re

you just dont get it..but nm

Bruschi

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

people who make threads about themselves declaring their own absence are really cool.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Break it down oohohhhooooh oooh.

Every time we see you… the banammer’s just so hyped. You’re dope on the floor and magic on the mike…

I blame your name for this crunk and for wherever you were all week.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

HITMAN_SANTA_5 Posted:

you just dont get it..but nm

You got it, all of forumwarz doesn’t get that you are a pathetic prick that gets a chubby from some dude clicking “ban”.

Every multi you have made has just been “OMG I’m so bumhurt from being banned from a free internet game! but look guys I can keep making alts for ET to ban, so I’m winning right? Truce ET. I’ll stop making multis if you stop banning me.”

but what you don’t get is he didn’t ban you for multis, he banned you for being a huge fabulous person that no one likes. He’d probably uphold a truce if you stopped being a huge fabulous person that no one likes.

P.S. you are a huge fabulous person that no one likes.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Bruschi Posted:

people who make threads about themselves declaring their own absence are really cool.

i think bruschi has a point here so i am going to leave for five years then come back and make a thread about it

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

FAIL Posted:

You got it, all of forumwarz doesn’t get that you are a pathetic prick that gets a chubby from some dude clicking “ban”.

Every multi you have made has just been “OMG I’m so bumhurt from being banned from a free internet game! but look guys I can keep making alts for ET to ban, so I’m winning right? Truce ET. I’ll stop making multis if you stop banning me.”

but what you don’t get is he didn’t ban you for multis, he banned you for being a huge fabulous person that no one likes. He’d probably uphold a truce if you stopped being a huge fabulous person that no one likes.

i dont know i think he might be a huge fabulous person that no one likes

HITMAN_SANTA-
_5

Level 1 Re-Re

FAIL Posted:

LOL i think i got another chubby just now

HITMAN_SANTA-
_5

Level 1 Re-Re

banned for being huge fabulous person? There would be no one left on this game if that was the case ahaha

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

HITMAN_SANTA_5 Posted:

banned for being huge fabulous person? There would be no one left on this game if that was the case ahaha

fabulous person.

98% of forumgoers have put a statistic like this in their sig. If you are one of the 2% who hasn’t, put this in your sig.

HITMAN_SANTA-
_5

Level 1 Re-Re

^ worst troller ever..man i thought i was a crappy troller. Yes, we have discussed my fabulous personness..you on dialup or something? heh

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

HITMAN_SANTA_5 Posted:

^ worst troller ever..man i thought i was a crappy troller. Yes, we have discussed my fabulous personness..you on dialup or something? heh

fabulous person.

Tarman edited this message on 06/30/2008 2:30PM

98% of forumgoers have put a statistic like this in their sig. If you are one of the 2% who hasn’t, put this in your sig.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

HITMAN_SANTA_5 Posted:

your a huge fabulous person that noone likes

HITMAN_SANTA-
_5

Level 1 Re-Re

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

your a huge fabulous person that noone likes

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/9804

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

HITMAN_SANTA_5 Posted:

ooh, ooh, i know!...-try to ban! Log in to see images!

And… we have a partial winner! Kinda. Because the first thing I did was start this thread. And then I checked my tubmail.

But now — my first return ban! And a double! For embedding shock pics.

Still got some good guesses on where have I been; but no one’s got it quite right yet. Anyone else?

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

PLAYING HIS ALT

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

IT ALL MAKES SENSE

MC BANHAMMER = WILD****

THUS WHY WILD**** APPEARED RIGHT WHEN MC BANHAMMER LEFT

Arktor edited this message on 06/30/2008 5:37PM

lonelysanta4

Level 1 Re-Re

me again, me again!! i been banned 10 times a day, and youre back now only a few…im saddened,..pls ban more, you are not a good admin..no admins are good you should all ban each other, many would agree LETS ALL HAVE A ****IN VOTE, WHO VOTES TO BAN THESE ‘ADMINS’ LIKE **** EM WHAT DO THEY KNOW. RISE UP AGAINST THE MAN YOU NIGS

lonelysanta4

Level 1 Re-Re

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME BANHAMMER< THAT IS SICKENING AND I WONT STAND FOR IT..SEE THATS THE WS YOU KNOW

lonelysanta4

Level 1 Re-Re

IM A woman's genitals FOR ALWAYS SAYING OK BAN BAN BAN…BUT ITS SORTA TRUE, IM A GIANT fabulous person BUT PLAYIN BY RULES…FOR NOW

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!