Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun y'all are boring stop being boring

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

boring you’re all fine upstanding member of societys stop being boring

quick quick give me something to draw and i’ll do it i’m just that bored

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

I believe you, after all why should you guys cover it up?

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

AhLuvzWodka

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 29 Permanoob

iN mOtHeR rUsSia, HoKeY pOkEy d0eZ YOU!

draw a bowl ov froot

except theyre all having sex and its on fire

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

Dr_Kraid Posted:

boring you’re all fine upstanding member of societys stop being boring

quick quick give me something to draw and i’ll do it i’m just that bored

DRAW A PICTURE OF ME CONSUMING YOUR TASTY YOUR SOUL!

AND THEN TITLE THE PICTURE “FORESHADOWING” HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

DRAW UR NAKED with TSB pointing and laughing.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

I refuse to stop being boring.

Draw a snowstorm.

FigureWithMe-
at1954

Avatar: 49303 Sat Oct 18 14:30:54 -0400 2008

[watmm]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

draw scarlett johannson naked, photorealistically

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Draw a cat turning into a bucket.

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

TOO SLOW fine upstanding member of societyS I STOPPED LOVING YOU A LONG TIME AGO

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

I believe you, after all why should you guys cover it up?

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

You never loved us!

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

WE ARE ****IN’ BORING YOU ****IN’ fabulous person?????? ARE WE????? GO **** YOURSELF, YOU ARE EVEN MORE ****IN’ BORING THERE WE ARE YOU ****!!!!!

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

Angry hobo Posted:

WE ARE ****IN’ BORING YOU ****IN’ fabulous person?????? ARE WE????? GO **** YOURSELF, YOU ARE EVEN MORE ****IN’ BORING THERE WE ARE YOU ****!!!!!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!