Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun Dinner in Toronto

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

To any operatives out there:

I will be in Toronto in roughly 3 hours. Anyone want to have dinner with me, and perhaps a spot of work? I know it’s not Paris, but we go where the leads take us…

Cat Sidhe Ne-
koko

Avatar: 48418 Thu Oct 16 17:15:48 -0400 2008

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Well now, Toronto’s nice and cool. Heh, too bad it’s in Canada. Not allowed in Canada since that one mission went sour.

Don’t care to discuss it.

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

Agent, I will be there shortly TO HAVE YOU FOR DINNER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE WOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEH

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Hmmm…

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

That gimmick “360” restaurant at the top of the CN tower is still open, I believe. Yes, that should suit nicely. Mr. Monkeydemon, I believe you should excuse yourself from further missions until your soul is once again your own, however that is only my opinion.

Does anyone know if they serve cheesecake?

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

MONKEYS HAVE NO SOULS PRETTY FOOL! METHINKS THAT YOU, HOWEVER, HAVE A TASTY LOOKING SOUL!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Monkeydemon, you never answered my question about a birthing date. Is one not set? I’m gonna go visit a friend of mine…

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

Janie Posted:

Monkeydemon, you never answered my question about a birthing date. Is one not set? I’m gonna go visit a friend of mine…

YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND MY FULL PLANS HUMAN FLESHBAG MORTAL YOUR FINITE MIND IS INCAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING THE FULLNESS OF WHAT I HAVE PLANNED, HUMAN FLESHBAG, AND WHAT I HAVE ALREADY UNLEASHED UPON THIS REALM!

HEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEH AHHAHEHEHEH WOOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOO HEHE HEH.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Well, it look like I’ll be working alone. Nothing new there. But I’m sure I can find a dinner partner. I’ve never had trouble in that department. I’ll report back on the…view…tomorrow.

Miss Trent edited this message on 06/28/2008 9:55PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!