Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Politics I MADE A KLAN

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

ITS CALLED **** YOU AND THAT WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Good for you. You are so cute! Log in to see images!

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

scullyangel Posted:

Good for you. You are so cute! Log in to see images!

CUTE? CUTE?!?!?!?! ILL SHOW YOU CUTE YOU ****IN ****….

**** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE SO FULL OF ****

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I recommend buying me flowers, hint.

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

Orb Posted:

I recommend buying me flowers, hint.

YOU RETARD ARE SAYING YOU ARE THE BIG FISH OF THIS ****IN FILTHY LAKE?

PROVE IT TO ME YOU LAME ****.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

A cute widdle emo kid who thinks he’s a big bad troll = adorable! Log in to see images!

n00Biff Posted:

A cute widdle emo kid who thinks he’s a big bad troll = adorable! Log in to see images!

Smells like another Wild **** alt to me

Monkey in a suit with a gun edited this message on 06/27/2008 2:37PM

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

n00Biff Posted:

IM NOT A ****IN TROLL ALSO I’M JUST A EMO CAUSE I’M DEFENETLY NOT A CAM WHORE ASWELL, AND I ALREADY TOLD YOU **** OFF, BUT TO MAKE IT CLEARER FOR YOU DUMB RETARD HERE IT GOES….

**** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Angry hobo Posted:

YOU RETARD ARE SAYING YOU ARE THE BIG FISH OF THIS ****IN FILTHY LAKE?

PROVE IT TO ME YOU LAME ****.

Well. You aren’t getting a second date with that attitude. Log in to see images!

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

Orb Posted:

Well. You aren’t getting a second date with that attitude. Log in to see images!

THATS FINE WITH ME ****, I ONLY CARE FOR YOU IF YOU **** ME, AND THE CARE WONT LAST TILL THE NEXT MORNING

Angry hobo Posted:

IM NOT A ****IN TROLL ALSO I’M JUST A EMO CAUSE I’M DEFENETLY NOT A CAM WHORE ASWELL, AND I ALREADY TOLD YOU **** OFF, BUT TO MAKE IT CLEARER FOR YOU DUMB RETARD HERE IT GOES….

**** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU

Not a good way to start a klan, numbnuts.

You gotta be WS.

Aslo why don’t you /Log in to see images! and crai emo fabulous person.

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

I DONT WISH TO HAVE ANYONE ON MY KLAN MYSELF, CAUSE YOU ARE ALL ****ING PIECES OF ****. NOW GOOD BYE ALL, I’M OFF TO SOME TRASH CANS, A MAN GOT TO DO WHAT HAS TO BE DONE TO EAT SOME ****. BYE YOU ****IN’ RETARDS

Tangolho

[Team Shortbus]

Level 24 Troll

The Repeater

Angry hobo Posted:

I seak atention on the internet cause no one cares about me in real life

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

lol this guy is adorable

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

The Grinning-
Man

[Good Omens]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

How pathetic do you need to be to continually return to a game that has repeatedly permabanned you?

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Exceedingly?

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

NO HE IS JUST ADORABLE OKAY

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

The Grinning Man Posted:

How pathetic do you need to be to continually return to a game that has repeatedly permabanned you?

I’VE NEVER BEEN BANNED OUT OF THIS ****Y GAME YOU RETARD! ITS THE FIRST TIME I’M PLAYING IT

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

NO HE IS JUST ADORABLE OKAY

ILL SHOW YOU HOW ADORABLE CAN I BE WITH MY PECKER UP YOUR bum YOU ****Y fabulous person.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Angry hobo Posted:

ILL SHOW YOU HOW ADORABLE CAN I BE WITH MY PECKER UP YOUR bum YOU ****Y fabulous person.

oh my god hes so cute Log in to see images!

Tangolho

[Team Shortbus]

Level 24 Troll

The Repeater

well I hope you fell glad about your “klan”...

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!