Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Business YOU ARE ALL ****ING ****.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

HEY I FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS ****IN GAME TODAY, AND I WANNA KNOW WHO’S THE BOSS AND WHO IS COOL IN HERE, I WONT SUCK male reproductive organS TOUGH, CAUSE I REALLY ****IN HATE GAYS, SO **** YOU ALL.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

**** You angry scene kid. Go cut yourself and suck Hot Topic male reproductive organ! Log in to see images!

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

n00Biff Posted:

**** You angry scene kid. Go cut yourself and suck Hot Topic male reproductive organ! Log in to see images!

WELL I CAN SEE WHO’S **** NOW, NOW TELL ME WHO ARE THE ****ING MOTHER ****ERS WHO RULLE HERE.

**** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU YOU ****IN’ NOOB

Hello, friend. It’s me. I’m the Log in to see images!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Such talent. Why waste it here?

bumuming make an bum out of you and an asian girl named Ming.

Tangolho

[Team Shortbus]

Level 24 Troll

The Repeater

oh great, thats what this forum needs, more ppl who think they are funny and cool Log in to see images!

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

Tangolho Posted:

oh great, thats what this forum needs, more ppl who think they are funny and cool Log in to see images!

**** YOU fine upstanding member of society, I BET YOUR FROM AFRIKA WITHT THAT ****IN NAME.

I STILL WANT ANSWERS YOU MORONS!

Angry hobo Posted:

**** YOU fine upstanding member of society, I BET YOUR FROM AFRIKA WITHT THAT ****IN NAME.

I STILL WANT ANSWERS YOU MORONS!

I thought you were going away?

You are pretty cute though…maybe you should leave your klan and join mine?

I’m sure ew could make room for someone as cute as you Log in to see images!

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

Monkey in a suit with a gun Posted:

I thought you were going away?

You are pretty cute though…maybe you should leave your klan and join mine?

I’m sure ew could make room for someone as cute as you Log in to see images!

I WENT TO HEAD ****HEAD, DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO READ? CAUSE IF YOU DONT ILL DRAW IT FOR YOU YOU ****HEAD

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

AND ON TOPIC IS YOUR KLAN ANYGOOD OR IS FULL OF fabulous personS LIKE YOU?

Angry hobo Posted:

AND ON TOPIC IS YOUR KLAN ANYGOOD OR IS FULL OF fabulous personS LIKE YOU?

Full of fabulous persons like me. Wanna join? Log in to see images!

Come on! You know you wanna you little cutie pie!Log in to see images!

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

I DONT LIKE fabulous personS!

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Angry hobo Posted:

I pity you. All this self-hate…

Angry hobo Posted:

Stop denying, I can see it in your eyes.

But SRSLY Come join my klan we’re like Secret Agent spies and ****, you’ll totally fit right in!

Just delete your klan and I will send you an invite.

Monkey in a suit with a gun edited this message on 06/27/2008 3:51PM

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

No, we’re SRSLY. Keep your klans straight, man!

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

Amasius Posted:

I pity you. All this self-hate…

DID I ASKED YOU SOMETHING YOU male reproductive organSUCKER???? ****OFF YOU AND YOUR RETARDENESS

Monkey in a suit with a gun Posted:

Stop denying, I can see it in your eyes.

But SRSLY Come join my klan we’re like Secret Agent spies and ****, you’ll totally fit right in!

IS YOUR ****Y KLAN ANY BIG IN THE COMUNITY OR IS REALLY WHAT IT SEEMS TO BE, A BUNCH OF male reproductive organSUCKING ****?

Natalie Posted:

No, we’re SRSLY. Keep your klans straight, man!

LOL

I just want him to join he’s so damned cute and adorable! Log in to see images!

Angry hobo Posted:

IS YOUR ****Y KLAN ANY BIG IN THE COMUNITY OR IS REALLY WHAT IT SEEMS TO BE, A BUNCH OF male reproductive organSUCKING ****?

I dunno, come join and see for yourself, we’re spies. All you need to do is leave your klan and I’ll send you an invite

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

ILL ****IN THINK ABOUT IT AND ASK THE COMUNITY WHAT ARE THEIR TOUGHTS ABOUT YOUR **** bum KLAN FIRST.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I CAME.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!